Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

What does the Resource Box do? It's labeled "No More Resources" and there isn't any apparent way to interact with it. Is there supposed to be something inside it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Hey, guess who forgot that weapons don't stack in your inventory before he decided to craft 200 Wooden Swords at the end of the day for resale? Definitely not me.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

gently caress higgins

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Psst

hey

have you heard the story about the dancing robot

Tired Moritz posted:

marry anyone, except Tody because ew

Counterpoint: He'll sabotage the harbor to protect his fishing livelihood. That's some nice praxis for ya.

ajkalan fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 30, 2019

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

That reminds me, the character who's the richest man in the world looks like two toddlers in a trench coat due to his tall gangly frame.

Also the mayor's teeth are really freaky, like one of those horrifying dental education puppets.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I'm in the middle of a second playthrough of this. I thought I remembered how bad the Carbon Steel Grind was, but I didn't. Why do you need so much of this stuff? I don't think I've used a single manganese bar outside of requests!

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

FrickenMoron posted:

Mort has like 3 different VAs I swear.

I think he literally does, yes!

(One of them might be the worst fake old-man voice I've ever heard.)

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

My starter calf has been sitting in a chest for over two years because I haven't built a barn for it.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

The camel's vocalizations are really gross and ghastly and I hate listening to them.

Dirk the Average posted:

That's bizarre to me. I was always drowning in the stuff. That and plastic.

In my new save I've definitely come up to a point in the early-midgame where virtually every commission and story quest wants way more rubber than I have saved up, and all my recyclers were running iron scrap so getting more has been slow. I imagine that after this rush it will go back to the endless bronze grind.

ajkalan fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 19, 2023

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

The writers want you to know that they have seen Internet things before. (Reaction dialogue from a mid-late game story quest, so minor spoilers.)

a
b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Khanstant posted:

Picking a full set of commissions for stuff you already have ready to turn in is the best.

Even better is also having the materials for 3-4 story-based commissions that you can take concurrently with regular commissions.

And having enough stuff to instantly bang out a request for a water tower for an easy 10k? Heck yeah.