Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Anthem comes out in a week, I just realized. Right after Apex Legends and its 10 million subscribers.

Who's ready to see the death knells of Bioware and perhaps EA? :kheldragar: :kheldragar:

Edit: And Sekiro's just a month away jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm spending entire days editing heraldry in Crusader Kings 2's mod files.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Hot take on Anthem: the writing is insanely bad!

Also the game flat out needed more time to make it actually loving work. I've lost count of the number of things I've seen break watching a stream of it. Player can't even get into team missions cause it keeps loading him into the wrong area.

I'm genuinely curious why EA pushed this out right next to Apex.
Last night I was looking forward to the death of Bioware because of Apex >> Anthem and you all thought I was crazy.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh god jesus. :majorminor:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Watching MaxDood stream Jump Force has given me the acute impression of a game as rushed as Sonic 06. Boy does that look bad.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Perhaps Joker's greatest heist....was stealing our memory of Sly.

(Seriously. I only remember Sly being a thing round 2004-06 and then poof)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Jay Rust posted:

You hear what sounds like your buddy getting choked out in the next room. Is it:
a) the wind
b) your imagination
c) whoever choked out your buddy, they must be long gone by now
d) harder daddy

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I still remember playing the Madagascar (2006) game and having a super rough time with the Giraffe sections. And the Zookeeper sniper. And those rear end in a top hat turtles.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Not as much as Ali-A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXBFCdQhIQA&t=124s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Thanks Liam. You're the best.