Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Missed Fate/Extella LINK the only game I shall be purchasing this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

chumbler posted:

Am I missing something? Amazon has it listed for March 12.

God Eater 3 and Wargroove are the ones I'm looking forward to this month.

Extella was just okay with a great soundtrack. Hopefully they have learned on the gameplay side since.

Shrug

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Id be utterly amazed if it ended up being the last one

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guys I already mentioned Fate

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Me

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad the new Metro isn't on Steam lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I only like the base building part of RTS' so I haven't played one for years.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

precision posted:

psychic... powerless... another man's sac

Don't start describing my weekend while I'm still at work

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well the Anthem demo stamped out what vague trace of hope I had that it might be worth playing for a fiver in 6 months.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Boring, it's quite literally Destiny but with crappy Mass Effect combat. Oh and you can fly! (for 30 seconds then you overheat)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

al-azad posted:

My friend was very clear to skip season 5 as season 4 wraps up all the stuff that matters.

Season 5 has its moments (especially as mentioned the last episode) and is worth watching if you want more but yeah 4 wraps up every important storyline and 5 is basically just an extended epilogue.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/kingdom-hearts-iii-shipments-and-digital-sales-top-five-million

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They only ever did that once to cover up how much of money sucking black hole FF14 was originally and now it's not so they don't need to.

It's not 2013 anymore.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes

That was the one time I said in the quote you quoted.

Suspiciously they still went on to do two sequels.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The remaster lets you use more than one soul or humanity item at a time so it was worth it just for that

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Do you want to play Monster Hunter but worse in every way with the animest story that ever animed?

Well 1&2 anyway but I doubt 3 changes much

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

corn in the bible posted:

sen's fortress is loving awful and people who say dark souls is good are all liars

Lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That'd be fine since a Star Wars game really can't have the lovely excess that pushed GoW3 over the edge.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I prefer it when games don't play themselves

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jay Rust posted:

The game doesn’t make the gambits though, you get to do it

Like once I guess

Rarity posted:

But it doesn't really, does it?

I guess you have to use the left stick to move around

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rarity posted:

I don't think you get Final Fantasy XII

What did I not get in the 40 hours it took me to beat the game on x4 speed?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The only game with a good gambit system is Tales of Hearts R because you just use it for the other party members and control yours directly.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm probably going to be redundant next week because a £billion company isn't making £billion+2 whoop

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I read that in his voice

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rarity posted:

It's 2019 and this is the year the queers take over video games. Your new mandated ship pairings are Link/Sheikh, Leon/Chris and Yuna/Rikku/Paine.

Bad taste, Chris' boyfriend died at the end of RE6

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

chumbler posted:

Has Leon ever even met Chris, now that I think about it?

In the canon CGI movies yeah, but not in the games. I also don't think Claire and Jill have ever met.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I can't believe I forgot about that bit lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We've seen gameplay it's a dude delivering pizza while the opening of Prometheus is happening.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'd like it to have dungeons, fun bosses and an expanding inventory of gadgets and items

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Only old people remember Dizzy, even here

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They announced they're working on one but it wouldn't be the first high profile game EA has axed because it didn't fit projections or whatever

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Finished Spyro 1, decent game outside of the flying bits and annoying last boss.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I already like Spyro 2 more because water doesn't hurt me

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I hate the flying levels even more in Spyro 2 though

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm playing Elex now and I still can't go anywhere without getting murdered.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

corn in the bible posted:

That's pirahna bytes for you. Get a companion as soon as possible--the barbarian guy you meet at the start can be recruited and that's probably easiest

Yeah, I've played Gothics and Risens before I don't remember them being quite this rough though lol.
That dude seemed to want me to do some sprawling quest before he'd actually go anywhere with me unless I'm missing some obvious companion option somewhere.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

al-azad posted:

I bought Zwei and Zwei 2 but I don't know why Xseed obfuscated the titles for some reason like just call it Zwei and Zwei 2.

Zwei 2 came out first when they didn't have the license for 1 so they just gave it a subtitle, I guess they decided at wasn't worth putting a 1 on the first game when there was no 2 in the western title.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cowcaster posted:

how bowsertte get pregnunt

I was just about to post the video then realised that was the joke