Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

While I'm still working on Spider-Man and DE:Human Revolution's DLC, having a cranky baby has lead to a lot of phone time as she likes sleeping on my shoulder but not in her cot. Giving Langrisser a go and while the character designs are fuckin' gratuitous (why are there measurements in the female characters bios, why) it's a good little strategy rpg that doesn't gate poo poo behind recruiting fifteen friends a day or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Oh yeah and can't wait for Hitman PS+, hopefully should get some time with that this month

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

al-azad posted:

I really want to be a fly on the wall of online devs and the decisions that go through them.

They honestly probably haven't thought about it rather than made a conscious decision

Don't need to worry about disconnects with netcode this good! *reality kool-aid mans in through the wall*

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chieves posted:

Which Trackmania should I buy?

TrackMania Turbo is the latest I believe, and I've had a lot of fun with it.

They're all pretty good and pretty similar, I do believe there's a free to play one on Steam if you want to try out the series without paying anything.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

precision posted:

You're probably being sarcastic but the netcode actually is shockingly good

I was more going with "no matter how good your netcode is there's always something you didn't/couldn't account for"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

chumbler posted:

Fart Souls

Fart Holes

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

corn in the bible posted:

beat darksouls2. was good, like ds1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Steve Yun posted:

That’s like seeing a commercial for burgers, walking into a burger shop and ordering a burger and complaining that it doesn’t taste like a pizza

Mmmm, pizzer

...er, hampizza :munch: