Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Popeye running through a sushi kitchen, increasingly desperate, pouring soy sauce on all the octopi trying to find one that will still twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Popeye trying to safely prepare a fugu while being chased by Bluto.

google THIS

Grocery store cashier: So do you have, like, celiac disease?

Popeye: None of yer biskness!

Manifisto

I'm popeye the sailor man
I'm popeye the sailor man
"be strong" is my motto
'cause I eats my natto
I stock up whenever I can

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Popeye, but his power food is really unhealthy, like tons of fat and calories, but he has to choke it down if he wants to save the day and rescue his girl.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
popeye rips open a can of salmon and double fists the can and a pint of whole milk, straight into his cartoonishly large mouth

*toot toot*

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm full of bravado when I eat avocado
I'm Popeye the Guacamole Man!

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1091359336922791937

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Popeye, but his power food is really unhealthy, like tons of fat and calories, but he has to choke it down if he wants to save the day and rescue his girl.

Popeye chewing on another straight up stick of butter to save his girl from Bruto, but seeing the weight go to his gut instead of his biceps, and wondering if she will still love him.

Manifisto

"at first the spinach worked great," said the grizzled sailor with anchors adorning his hypertrophied biceps. "whenever I needed a pick me up, a can of the stuff down the gullet and I was ready to take on an army. but it didn't last," he sighed. "at first I thought I just needed more. I'd guzzle two cans, four cans, hell I was up to ten at a time, which with the opening and whatnot really put a crimp in my fighting style. finally, though I tried like hell to avoid it, I saw the doc. he knew the problem right away, and though I didn't want to believe it, he was right." instinctively he clutched at the enema bag by his side. "drat it all to hell, he was right."

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Bluto, beet red, eyes crossed, little knowing that Popeye is about to become strong from his finish.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm Popeye the martial artist
I'm Popeye and I'm not the smartest
I hit hard as a steel drum
Cuz I drink all the rum
I'm Popeye the drunk master!

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Bluto, beet red, eyes crossed, little knowing that Popeye is about to become strong from his finish.

:boom:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
popeye, unable to find a can of corn, spies a pile of dog poo poo on the ground with several kernels protruding from it...

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Twenty Four posted:

Popeye chewing on another straight up stick of butter to save his girl from Bruto, but seeing the weight go to his gut instead of his biceps, and wondering if she will still love him.

She will, until she actually sees him shoving that shiny butter stick down his throat.

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Hahaha

Stooge

To get strong, Popeye has to eat 200-500 calories above his TDEE, lift weights 3-5 days a week, consistently for several months.

super sweet best pal

I gets real hard
When I eats me lard

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
ill sing you this ballad
whiles i eats my salad
im popeye the vegan, man

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm popeye the meal prep man
i dice all the things i can
i put em in jars that i leave in my car
and then end up with sad canned ham

King of Bees
It's canned anything, but it has to be one of those old time lead sealed cans, and he's not really that strong but he has horrible brain damage that makes him think he is.

pixaal

That chicken that comes in a can unheated, like this

sig by owlhawk911

Farecoal

There he go

pixaal posted:

That chicken that comes in a can unheated, like this

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Popeye slowly unwrapping and eating a Nature's Valley granola bar, trying not to spill precious crumbs everywhere

Drink-Mix Man

Popeye frantically shoveling an entire chile relleno dinner platter into his mouth with his bare hands

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
personally i suspect the spinnach to just be a cover for whatever he puts in his pipe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drink-Mix Man

Popeye chugs a gallon of corn ethanol and a powerful alternative fuel vehicle appears on his bicep

pixaal

Nosfereefer posted:

personally i suspect the spinnach to just be a cover for whatever he puts in his pipe

He could just be chewing salvia extract. Doesn't need to go in the pipe. We clearly see him chew the contents of the can, not smoke it.

sig by owlhawk911

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
You can eat hash.

Please don't eat hash.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Jedrick posted:

You can eat hash.

Please don't eat hash.

because it's a huge waste?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
That, and it gives you mad weed farts.

Just get a thc cap, or bake some edibles, GOD.

Drink-Mix Man

My bake is incredible
'Cause I takes me edibles

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I eat beans right out of the can,
Makes my farts stronger and they last much longer,
You'll run away fast as you can

pixaal

I can't think of anything good to do with it but Popeye the Sailormoon as a rhyme might have some potential if someone wants to steal it.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

I can't think of anything good to do with it but Popeye the Sailormoon as a rhyme might have some potential if someone wants to steal it.

I'm popeye the sailor moon
I live in the wrong cartoon
no spinach today
it's all anime
I'm hoping for sweet release soon

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

no spinach today
it's all anime

:five:

Drink-Mix Man

Manifisto posted:

no spinach today
it's all anime

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

no spinach today
it's all anime