Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Legend checking in. Who yall maining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Grow up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looking forward to squadding up with every single one of you within 30 days time, as the gestalt of gamer hype becomes impossible to ignore.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The best feeling kills are always with the Wingman. They should call it the WinMan.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can’t decide who to main.. Bloodhoubd seems cool but I’m too team concuoos to play a character that doesn’t have any real support stuff... Lifelibe is obviously good but sort of un hype. Bangalore is pretty fun but I’m too noob to know when my smoke grenades and artillery are helping my team vs hurtingD

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

actually the best feeling kills are the ones i see through my scope as i use an awp to blast a hole out the back of the head of every single poster that has outed themselves playing this game

It was a hologram.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

wonder who todd howard mains in apex: legends

*all energy immediately leaves room and people start sighing and walking away*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

herculon posted:

Got that epic twitch prime skin

I think it’s tacky and I’m not gonna use it, but I’m glad I have it, in case it’s rare later.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The tide is turning..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

kung fu jive posted:

Loot box #404, time to knife some nerds. And no I don't feel bad about it. Not being poor is doooope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

you spent $30 on lootboxes and love this game

I admire his restraint.