Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the traitor lord is Vexing me. i have defeated them on two previous playthroughs and must regain the skills required for a third

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

Or maybe don't tell people where to specifically go to get things, unsolicited and untagged. The joy of Hollow Knight is exploring and stumbling upon things.

nice job on quoting it unspoilered lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i stupidly rescued zote the first time this playthrough, and consequently ignored him the second. he is still trapped in a web and it's been like 15 hours; i believe he will never die

didn't see him in the colosseum, not got him in dirtmouth. bretta is bereft...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

She's...um...soaking in a hot spring...somewhere. It's not a place you'd normally go back to if you've found it already which is why i've given you a pretty blatant hint.

yeah you can dream nail this out of her, but after she vanishes there is no indication where she goes. which is a bit dumb design, imo, but geo is cheap~

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they changed direction massively in development and this is now an 18-rated dating sim named Silkschlong

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cactus posted:

I'm already moving around like a mid-late game Hollow Knight main character whatever his name is.

it's hollow knight, op. they're all hollow knights

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ghost song was nice and mournful, even though the gameplay is about as different as a metroidvania can get from hollow knight

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't think i'll play it, because Ender Lilies were a plant added in Extra Utilities 2, a minecraft mod, that grew extremely slowly as an alternate source of ender pearls. and that's what they are in my mind now

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

who was the person who threw a hissy fit over not realising you had to hold the jump button longer to jump higher

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i bounced off tunic the first time i tried to play it, but things clicked once i tried again. still didn't enjoy the intro woods sequence though. it starts badly and the combat is Not Great but it conveys the feeling of discovery well. in summary, bapanada.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're waiting for all the bugs to be dead irl before releasing a second game about a kingdom of dead bugs, for pathos reasons

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

queen termites can live up to 50 years...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I suspect Silksong will be full of bugs when it launches. hell, hollow Knight is STILL full of bugs. can't think of a single area where you won't run into one that could end your steel soul run

e: path of pain, maybe. been a while

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

on june 12th hollow knight will be un-released. your digital access will vanish. your physical copy will become inert, useless, due to hidden code. your memories... will blur

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there's only one good bit in hollow knight and it's where the tall shop bug says something, can't remember what

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they've spent all their time working with Sega to backport a shrunken-down Kiryu into hollow knight

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cheetah7071 posted:

zelda is good. noobs. much like silksong will be

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hitless? she's pretty autocratic but i still think that's a bit strong

e: oh right

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/shaun_vids/status/1672606924955680770

bapa...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bapa nada, kodomo na no ne
yume o, otte kizutsuite

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

blaspha nada

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it has been 0 days since our last workplace bapanada

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

many people are saying this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whoa, what mod is this?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

anyone got an image of hornet doing a funny little dance?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

smashing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

slay the spire 2 will come out first lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

PantsBandit posted:

I think they just don't give a poo poo. Is there a single hollow knight fan that won't play silksong whenever it comes out? Is there a single person who didn't play HK who is excited for silksong at this point?

i won't, as a protest

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they want to gently caress the bugs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i, too, will not watch the videos

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

in short, they're hostile because they've got a strange and unhealthy relationship with the computer

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

only if you got the Dream No More ending

hollow KNiGHTs into Dreams

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

actually it's shaping up to be quite a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003