Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poise
Oh man there's good ol' BICK getting crazy and posting some weightlifting stories. What a series of avatars featuring the Bick pen guy's he's got! Haha BABYDUCKS finally stopped posting in babytalk and got promoted at her A&F job at the mall. Oh man there's TIPPS and his ant farm what a riot! Get thee to a yobberry GROSS DUDE!! Hahaha what a fun life it is before everything becomes horrible in the coming years! LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just picked up this little beast

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DabosoO4gKM

google THIS

I sure do like Robin Williams and Daryl "Captain" Dragon. I hope they both live to be 100.

Manifisto

so excited for the release of windows vista, this is gonna be a game-changer for the boys/gals in redmond

ty nesamdoom!

Mummy Napkin
dang 9/11 was six years ago

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I wonder if Apple's new "iPhone" will be successful?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Barking Gecko posted:

I wonder if Apple's new "iPhone" will be successful?

Who?

oh did they make the iPod? What a garbage MP3 player you have to use their lovely software to put music on, and it's a giant pain to put pirated music on it. It doesn't even work right with Windows half the time! I'm gonna get me a Zune

sig by owlhawk911

Mummy Napkin
god damnit my Xbox red ringed AGAIN

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what's a kardashian.

is it like a kangaskhan?

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

I'm graduating college next year, very much looking forward to the job hunt as the economy is positively booming right now

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

I'm graduating college next year, very much looking forward to the job hunt as the economy is positively booming right now

lololol'd

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

Lol this Garfield thread is hilarious and everyone here is so good, I'm gonna bite the bullet and register an account finally!

vanisher

alnilam posted:

vanisher

Not too sure about Portal maybe I'll play it a little bit

vanisher

Ace combat 6 came out, I'm sure they will put out 7 next year really looking forward to it

vanisher

I'm lurking byob. Hmm theres some good jokes but I like the cyoa and Photoshop stuff better.

oh how little I knew

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
i was loving up so bad in 2007 that i cannot even get the chronology of my own life straight as to how exactly i was loving up back then

manero

HOORAY Team Fortress 2 just came out, and it's pretty good!

pixaal

manero posted:

HOORAY Team Fortress 2 just came out, and it's pretty good!

I like the original one better, funny thing is I bought The Orange Box for TF2 but tried that Portal game and it's really good it's hosed with my brain and I keep thinking about going down the dorm hallways using portals

sig by owlhawk911

Mummy Napkin
just hit 99 fletching on runescaep

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
half life 3 is going to be announced any day now

the netflix streaming video thing is kinda cool but there's barely any content so the 3 at a time dvd plan is still the best deal

poverty goat

let's raid sunwell

pixaal

poverty goat posted:

let's raid sunwell

That's not out untill next March, want to make a warrior paladin 2v2 while we wait?

jeffery
*polishes my Sunfire*

----------------

MockingQuantum

boy this sure is a year, isn't it friends? I look forward to 12 years from now and only vaguely remembering anything I did all year

that new Duke Nukem Forever teaser is pretty exciting though, I bet it'll finally come out next fall

thank you luvcow for the sig

jeffery
what's the update on that? the a.i.'s been working on it for what..4....5 hours?

----------------

pixaal

Roomate was playing RO again until 3AM and still hasn't figured out to use headphones or not yell when using a mic, or just type. If they say PAL-LADIN one more god damned time I'm going... oh good sounds like they are going to bed

I have class in 3 hours.. and...
oh god...
why does it sound like someone fisting a mayonnaise jar now

sig by owlhawk911

jeffery

pixaal posted:

I have class in 3 hours.. and...
oh god...
why does it sound like someone fisting a mayonnaise jar now

----------------

Gloomy Rube

this is good

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'm about to buy my 5th investment property, this market is incredible and can never turn

Farecoal

There he go

Farecoal

There he go
man i love being @ middle school, wearing sweatpants everyday and being the coolest, most socially graceful kid ever!!

FutonForensic

i'm going to take an IT vocational course while i'm in high school, so instead of getting high and laid and hosed up and crazy, i'm going to spend Wednesday mornings at a community college where the class is so drat useless everyone in the class plays Classic Unreal Tournament and Starcraft while the teacher tries to figure out the difference between cat5 cable and telephone wire

FutonForensic

never learned anything about IT, but i got pretty good at sniping punkasses on DM-Deck16

soppi
the video of grandpa reacting to 2girls1cup got half a million views on youtube and it's torn the family apart

Rats Tossbag

Ugh gross I'm in 8th grade. Oh well, in 10 years I'll be 23 and I'll have a great job and probably be married or something.

mags
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
lets go house shopping

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

gently caress tech, gently caress computers, I’m going travelling for a year then joining the military

I definitely won’t get sidetracked back into tech later on