Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

I blame Britain for this

with my last breath, i curse the british empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Willie Tomg posted:

Serious answer: not getting invaded, conventionally. That's it. Once you're a nuclear power you cannot afford to use your arsenal, but nobody can afford to gently caress with you. It's probably why this won't go much further than some heavy crossfire on the LOC tbqh.

didn't you make a thread about nukes where there was a story about how the Chinese were constantly pushing the ussr to drop nukes until they got one of their own then shut up forever about it? same with Castro iirc.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

we gonna yeet on them terrorists 😂😂😂👌👌👌🔥🔥🔥

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

what are pakistan and indias stances on bEatmstrJ's bathroom?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chinatown posted:

launch the nukes u cowards

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

logikv9 posted:

holy gently caress the nukes are gonna fly

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I kept thinking nothing will happen, but the escalations keep happening and the populace keep wanting more and more. about the only good sign has been Pakistan continuing to try and not retaliate beyond their borders (except for the dumb mortars)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

War

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

WAR

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

please war

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

in bill nye theme song: jai Hind say yes to war

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

licking boots to own the libs, Pakistan, and all organic life

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

why are things quiet. I demand entertainment

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

war?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Dipshit posted:

I have difficulty believing that Bolton did anything to keep other people from committing genocide.

its like in a sitcom where the bully beats up another bully. theyre not doing it to save the victim, but because they should be the one to beat up the victim.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fake news

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Now I can't go to any Indian restaurant without knowing I'm probably giving money to a fascist. I guess you could say the same for any restaurant, though. :shrug:

no ethical consumption under capitalism

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mantis42 posted:

God India sucks

Jai Hind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

imagine how pissed they’ll be when we give it to the ottomans too