Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Eiba posted:

Cool! Glad not getting online is still the right choice.

I haven't raged too hard at useless AI partners yet. Even hydro pump magikarp can take down a barrier bar, and that's generally all I need help with. I haven't done super hard ones yet though.

I'm hoping if we have at least two coordinated strong pokemon the others will serve as good-enough distractions. I like the ones with focus bands on them.

I, a live human, came to a raid with other live humans and one shotted it with a tackle magikarp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hogama posted:

It might depend on the individual store and person you ask but my last personal experience with a simple attempt to see if I could buy something on the shelf at Walmart early (like, the night before the official release), the system beeped the clerk that the game wasn't able to be sold yet and that was that. WAS back in 2008, so things could be different.

When the purple and orange joycons came out my walmart had like 10 stocked in the display case and refused to sell me any on three consecutive days after the street date.

Walmart can suck a fat one.