Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait it's been what like over a day now?

Don't listen to the orange clown, confess already ya coward!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh god, everyone could of died!!!!

Or if he'd shared you know get hungry and feel like more pizza.

I mean one or the other

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think that was the whole thing.

Nathfield goes: "I have a confession to make!"
GarfieldEats goes: "Nuh uh, don't do it."

And then that's it, that's the bit. It's done.

See there was something! Ye of little faith, has Garfield every let you down!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Elephant Ambush posted:

That's not a confession

I think that by this point is fairly obvious to all Nathan is not a smart man, so I say given that, this is close enough.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Unless we get to eat the smufs I'm not interested.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

Become the Gargamel you wish to see in the world.
:hmmyes:

Yaldabaoth posted:

...all the cheese will be blue cheese because Nathen doesn't know blue cheese isn't actually blue.
In defense of anyone who's made this mistake, who ever named a cheese that clearly wasn't blue, blue cheese was clearly either colour blind or just loving with people.
(I also 100% don't care what the reason behind the name is. It's still stupid. Don't @ me with it!)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I mean most dressing is 50-75% oil. I make my own at home, and that's usually the ratio.

Oh god after all the Saudi oil is gone there will be no more Garfield related Entergagment or salad dressing!

The world is doomed!!!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

That's Arabiolosis for you.

Oh, just looked it up. He's from U.A.E. I swear it saw somewhere in this thread mentioning he was Saudi.

My mistake!

(also apparently he co-wrote two movies and co-directed one. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6557102/)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

david_a posted:

I don’t remember it coming up before, but https://www.nathenmazri.com is pretty great.

You can book him for your event straight from the website, with a handy drop-down listing what you want him to talk about! Although I don’t know who wouldn’t choose “All of the above” :allears:

At the top of the site it says "20M+ IMPRESSIONS" and I thought he might also be the worlds greatest impressionist, but nah turns out he was just talking about some social media metric bollocks.

Also the booking page appears to be tripping.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I will not stop posting @nathfield until a giant crystal death star the size of a grapefruit is permanently adorning my desk.

Would you settle for just a regular grapefruit adorning your desk, as while not as ostensibly cool as a giant crystal death star, obviously, if you have a good throwing arm it can make a very pleasing and comical splat noise if you chose to throw it at anyone who is annoying you.

If you are a grump old curmudgeon would highly recommend!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The fact that this isn't just open to peoples who name is legally Garfield is bullshit.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So it's been like a day, is he still on this wedding thing or has he moved on to some other random craziness?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Alchemist posted:

Yeah it's probably over, Mazri has taken his meds and will never deliver lols again. Time to close the threa-pfffffftttthahahahahaha gently caress, I cant say it with a straight face!

I assume his meds are for cocaine withdrawals and are just more coke

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Alchemist posted:

Somehow I doubt if we are ever going to see Nathfield animated series, let alone a live-action Netflix original starring Nick Cave.

Oh god, Nick Cave needs to write, score, and star in a movie about Garfield pizza restaurants.

Like no idea how that would even begin to work, but oh man would I be there opening night for it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

So we’re going to assume Nathen killed her, right?

The death as far as I know wasn't in anyway Garfield themed, so I dunno doesn't really fit his MO.

So yeah I'd say only about 50/50 chance I guess.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Futanari Damacy posted:

Why is Garfields plural.

Cloning. One day we shall hear of the terrible horrors that occurred at Garfield Park.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Also Nathen is completely bonkers and can't write a coherent statement because he can't form a coherent thought

This seems to be more the case. His English actually seems fairly decent, but even if he was writing in perfect English pretty sure a lot of it would still often be pretty much gibberish.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Empty Sandwich posted:

his unscripted stuff sounds perfectly natural (relative to the situation). maybe he was undereducated about writing (or maybe he has some mild learning disability?).
bonus:

For the minute or two I watched the video yeah I'd say verbally he's easily fluent. But yeah of course people can be verbally fluent at a langue and have issues with reading/writing the language and vice verse. Possibly he's just not great at written English, or writing in general for whatever reason. There's obviously a hell of a lot more going on in he's tweets than just that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mozi posted:

garfield fucks

You were well aware of everything around Nathen and Garfield, and just put that out anyway.

I dunno, I just dunno.

Lot a questions gonna be asked. Not saying your involved in any of... what ever happening with... that.

But questions gonna be asked.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait are you all saying Aāh-Geeze:airquote: or Eh-Ğëzee:shrug:?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Could really go for an A&W right now. Thanks Nathen.

Are A&W's the one that do that nice creamy soda? don't have the food china where I live, but when ever see that cream soda in a supermarket or what not I get it.

Man could really go a can of that right now actually. Yeah, thanks Nathen!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kntfkr posted:

A&W is a root beer brand now owned by Keurig Dr Pepper.

The A&W we're discussing is a burger chain in Canada.

Are there two A&W? Whhy would they do this to us!!!

It's like not even the greatest name or anything

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Actually the Canadian A&W got spun off by the American version decades ago. We're possibly talking about three different things.
Why Capitalism always need to make poo poo so complicated! :psyduck:

Elephant Ambush posted:

A&W legit owns as fast food and they tried to kill Nathen so they're the best fast food chain now
Well I know their drinks own, and I'll take your word the food does as well, but as the don't have an 80's newspaper cartoon mascot though -I assume?- can they really be called the best

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I stand corrected! A&W officially the best, all other fast food places can go suck a lemon!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I was curious so just checked the official stats. Apparently worldwide 61% of all food related fatalities are staple related.

This is no laughing matter everyone!!!!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Interesting question, is there anyway a Garfield themed restaurant chain could of really worked in some how 2020 (minus the covid stuff)?

Like I feel like Garfield isn't exactly the cultural giant that it used to be, and seems like restaurants now days are going more healthy/gourmet/independent.

On the other hand I guess if the food had been actually decent and reasonably priced :shrug:

The whole thing just feels so incredibly 80's- early 90's even if it had somehow been quality I still have a hard time seeing it working in more than one or two location as a weird novelty.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Potato shake? WTF?

...is that like a thing?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Does mickey Rooney exist.

How far down does this rabbit hole of deception go???

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mickey Rooney was married to Ava Gardner.

She a famous Pumpkin themed restaurateur or something?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

The best spud breeder in all of Idaho

That's quite the claim to fame. Not saying she wasn't or anything, just that many made that claim before and weren't.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Why'd he at Musk? Musk hasn't been involved with PayPal for years.

He like attention.

(This obviously applies to them both)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I just think it's hilarious he's pulling a "DO SOMETHING!" on Musk for some disjointed rant about PayPal.

Oh yeah, it 100% is. Would of been good if musk had actually responded, as seeing those two deluded assholes interact in anyway would of certainly been a sight.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Oh man! Remember Elon's weird Tesla drive-in idea? I wonder what Nathen would contribute.

If it was make it entergagment'y by making everything Jetsons themed, I reckon that might just of gotten Elon buy in. Only thing I can really think of where they're two "brands" would merge.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Blue Moonlight posted:

Of course, it’s Lowtax, so who knows how much of it was a lie, but he put up a front page article about it.

While very possible was just a lowtax lie, that was exactly the sort of stupid poo poo paypal was -is?- known for.
People only used it as they wasn't really any other similar options at the time.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Checks out

https://twitter.com/garfpooop/status/1572381302833451008

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I genuinely prefer Nathen over Scott Adam’s. I would rather spend an evening in Nathen’s dating game than spend a minute in the same vicinity as Adam’s

Yeah Nathen seems like not the greatest person and what not, but Adams is a down right terrible person and seems to want everyone to know it.
Definitely not someone you'd ever want to be round by choice.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah that dude has an impressive amount of broken brain.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I mean most cartoonists -not including political cartoonist... that's just um what ever the hell that is- seem pretty chill. Notable exceptions being the ones behind "better or for worse", "Dustin" and some other one can't remember the name of, but every characters is insufferable apart from the ones the comic wants you to dislike. ...er but yeah apart from that they mostly seem pretty good!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

To be fair, the writer for Dustin is a political cartoonist.

Yeah, it really does show.

Still not Lyn Johnson crazy though. Probably about the best thing that can be said about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A bit of Garf Halloween for the thread!

https://twitter.com/dsamowen/status/1576948932663422976