Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Has anybody figured out what the gently caress is going on?

This should clear up A lot of your common GarfieldEATS related questions

-The pizza is shaped like Garfield,
-entergagement
-Goupons
-love me, feed me, don't leave me!!!
-hi I'm Jim Davis
-Garfaccino;
-https://www.instagram.com/p/BehyCTKDcQK/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I have only more questions now.

Hmmm *sifts through a giant Garfield shaped employee guide* a ha, I think I have a cassette tape that'll help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfWFhqQvYTw

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Akratic Method posted:

Also him. Don't think too hard about it: that's entergagement, baby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdsYI9-D-0Y/

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Does anyone know if there's a Heatgcliff restaurant yet? I smell an opportunity!

Fish skeletons with the heads still on 'em, right to your door!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

You know, when you really look at it, it's very bad to look at, is the thing

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

What's the thing you push the garbage into the oven with called?

Hubris

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Are you trying to tell me that my dude here

might not be one hundred percent with it, because buddy that's a tough sell

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

RagnarokZ posted:

How the gently caress has this abomination avoided bankruptcy when everything is burning down?

The trick to surviving any economic upheaval is to have your business already be an unprofitable mess kept aloft by your family's wealth

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Lt. Cock posted:

If it would make everyone feel better you could probate me for causing this mess.

-my face upon this momentous news

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

He definitely puts on a show whenever a camera is on him, but remember that the show he's putting on is for his benefit, to be seen as someone he feels is fun and likable. What I'm getting at is, being a Garfield Eats employee is to know what it's like being around Nathen when he's not concerned about how he's coming off to others.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Sorry thread you're already behind on your Nathen.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1382118346066378760

Is he selling the shirts with the whiskers on the collars to the consumer market because,

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I would say that someone should tell Nathen this isn't great but actually no one should tell Nathen anything ever

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Nathen, that's just the Garfield Orangy Sauce rebranded, isn't it.

This is the most likely thing, I think

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Velma will be the namesake of the Velma "Jikes!" Chocolate Chip Cookie, which is a six dollar cookie shaped like Garfield

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdVadyEAJxI

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

The #rebranded poo poo makes me question, what if this is a cynical business-motivated decision? What if he thinks this is helping him professionally?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Zeniel posted:

I mean he just looks like every aging australian tv celebrity.

is every aging australian tv celebrity Mickey Rourke in an escalating series of improbable wigs

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Loving the idea that he hired a professional photographer and went to a studio for a series of shots to be used as backgrounds for his voluntary celibacy meltdown

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It could be a reference to Bo Sheep from US Acres, which would mean big big things for my personal entergagement

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

this is perfect; I have no notes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

We talk a lot of poo poo about Nathen but he's an innovator in many ways - for instance, did you know that you can collect stained wet garbage for your party guests?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

To think, the garbage and refuse that this project sloughed off in its shambling wake is now legally "collectible"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Also hasn't started selling the custom dress shirts with the whiskers on the collar, despite my constant psychic barrages

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

A room of eight competent humans could spend maybe three days with a white board and come up with a better business model for exploiting both the Garfield and Scooby Doo licenses with fast food restaurants

Nathen's ideas are way more interesting because they're so obviously far off the mark, they're not even good first drafts that you could iterate and build on

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Frank Welker will appear in literally any media if he is paid to do so

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

abigserve posted:

The thing with Nathan is that he believes he's really good at all this stuff which is why it's so funny

It's a real Tommy wiseau situation

Yeah it's important to keep in mind that whenever you see anything produced by Nathen, he's thinking "I loving nailed it"

This man could not quantify "a moment of doubt" any more than I could tell you how to wear the moon like a hat; he is what happens when you really, truly never stop believing in yourself

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It doesn't matter what Nathen stops doing because he'll immediately start doing something else alien and insane; there's no risk in him settling down and being safe because the celibacy meltdown is what he thinks settling down and being safe looks like

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Repo agents banging at the door, invoice in hand for an orange suit and a set of whisker collared shirts

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Heath posted:

I've read 4 pages of this thread and I feel like mental illness is trying to creep in, how much worse does it get

which four pages, because it doesn't get better in any direction

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

This should give you a solid foundation on the thread or send you screaming into the night, one of the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-7W46wb9o

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ya know, the amazing thing is he could actually die from covid and I'm not sure I'd ever believe it wasn't faked for attention

I could be watching them put him in the ground and I'd still think it was a grift

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I mean I guess he made a "ghost kitchen" insofar as that location is now absolutely haunted

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Yeah, sure, here's the fiestacat *grabs your nose between the middle and index finger of my right hand* and here's the plush!! *bops the back of my right hand with my left hand, there's a loud honk sound, everyone loving loves it*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

reignofevil posted:

I'm imagining the empty, dark, grim and slightly trash strewn location this ticket will inevitably direct you to visit.

The ceilings are lower than you're expecting - no, lower. One in four chairs have armrests, three in four have syphilis. You can make out several water stains on the projection screen from where the fire sprinkler system is slowly leaking between the pipe fittings. A funk of old cigarette smoke taints everything despite indoor smoking having been banned decades ago. The carpets are unthinkable are you are ashamed of your shoes for touching them.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

He did a perfect on this one, no notes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

This is bizarre for this thread

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Because of how you've eschewed the green?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Maybe he wants to push his way into the partnership as an unnecessary middleman and he thinks that this idea will be embraced by the companies

Ghostlight posted:

he was at a jewellery store and remembered that he had a website set up to sell this kind of tat.

It's both of these, but they're indistinguishable from each other as thoughts in his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Lisa Frank is a real person but every interaction with her is so tightly NDA'd that she may as well be a sasquatch