Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Gonna Garf 'til I barf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

schmuckfeatures posted:

this i gotta hear

Well apparently Garfield wasn't mentioned so we can at least rule him out as a suspect.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The sassy cartoon cat Garfield and his penchant for l̶a̶s̶a̶g̶n̶a̶ p̶i̶z̶z̶a̶ overpriced sad Midwestern mall style Italian-like food is well known and adored worldwide!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

but you can turn the empty pizza box into a tissue box

As everything in my man cave is already coated in a veneer of pizza grease, this entergagement is exactly the thing I've been waiting for.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Drink-Mix Man posted:

To be fair, Garfield did have a strong suburban midwest vibe

I guess this guy really IS in touch with Garfield.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

NEVER disparage my fat orange God!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dilbert is the incel Garfield.

While he may have taken longer to get his own show, Dilbert actually beat Garf to making branded food.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

schmuckfeatures posted:

alright and here's his goddamn saudi arabia poem.

actually gently caress this poo poo i'm not going to sit here and manually split up the loving line breaks goddammit.

thots and hoes come back into the thread already, this was supposed to be your job and i'm already five bucks in the hole :mad:

edit: the poster's name is "Thots and Prayers" but i'm just gonna leave it as "thots and hoes"

Garfield Eats claims another hapless soul.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LadyPictureShow posted:

Odie's Og Hous?

Suck the c̶h̶i̶l̶i̶ lasagna right out that hole.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Does anyone know if there's a Heatgcliff restaurant yet? I smell an opportunity!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Clifford's Big Red Hog Pit BBQ

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fast and healthy!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Must be why this song was written. Because Toronto is lame as heck.
https://youtu.be/Ypn6Vj6PvOo

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Where the HELL is my Family Circus family restaurant?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

failed miserably, as the waitstaff were forced to follow a ridiculously convoluted dotted line between the kitchen and each table and booth every time customers wanted anything

Fuckin' millennials too lazy to get immersed in some quality, wholesome entergagement.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The trick is to get yourself in the Garfield state of mind and just cram that pizza into your greasy face so quickly that you don't even taste it while your friends and family look on in defeat.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elderbean posted:

I've made pizza from scratch a handful of times with regular kitchen appliances and it came out looking and tasting good, and I'm not a skilled cook or anything. How do you make such unappealing looking pizza?

Lots of hard work. The sauce HAS to be orange!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

My idea of what healthy eating constitutes eroded after I ate 2 days worth of food truck calories on thurs

RIP your bowels.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How did this man get his hands on the proprietary orange sauce? Also the cheese is orange. He just MURDERED the trash pizza with a paint scraper.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jul 8, 2019

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Captain Beans posted:

The video continuously escalates so perfectly it almost feels like it HAS to be a joke. At every step you think “oh gently caress me how can it get worse”, then they hit you with the trash fire, then the paint scrapper attack, and lol at the garnish flourish at the end

Half a tube of mayo and...three jalapeno slices for garnish.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

JK Fresco posted:

Those are olives duh

Very italiano

drat. For some reason I thought they were jalapeno slices. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a real Mestre da pizza. I also lack the weird swagger.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elderbean posted:

I envy the confidence of the trash pizza man.

*Tosses dough in air*
*Tears on first toss*
*Quickly puts it back on the counter and pinches it together like he meant to do that*
*Leans back to smirk and throw up a cool peace sign*

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wanna see him make a cappuccino.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*opens coffee maker and shovels in a mound of dirt and a dead cat*

*turns to camera and winks*

*Spits on top of the cup of coffee several times*

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Adds a dollop of mayo instead of milk foam

I think you mean squeezes in enough to fill half of the cup.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Arbuckle is crafty like that.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Him twirling the pizza trowel thing and chunking up the deuce really elevate it

Catupiry seems like some nasty poo poo, id rather eat provel

Are you sure that's not a paint knife or something like that?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What's the thing you push the garbage into the oven with called?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

That's unsanitary!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

GAYfield???

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garf's only begotten son.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Doobie's but it's theme is Lil' Abner.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am an 18 year old who loves hot Oprah

This ride keeps getting better and better, my god.

FINALLY! A thread for an outpouring of my love for hot Oprah!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Will Taylor
2 reviews
4 weeks ago-
What have you done lately. These people made a Garfield themed take out only pizza restaurant. Quit your job and get your high school band back together. If you dream it you can make it. Someone made a motherlovin' Garfield themed take out only restaurant. They got building permits and financing to do this, all for your entertainment. You don't like it because it's "too expensive" and "not very good"? Didn't stop Neil Armstrong from faking the moon landing and it didn't stop them from making a cartoon app-exclusive restaurant.

Anything is possible.

(Will's only other review is of Canada Post and I'm positive all 14 likes of this review are from Nathan's other astroturf accounts with one review)

Coincidentally my high school friend and now step brother who I started a band with is balls deep in conspiracy theories now.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Trying to find out how Doobie and hot Oprah fit in to all of this!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

If Oprah were to be informed of this situation and showed up at this dude's place while he's there, you suppose that'd be interesting?
I suppose it would.

Gotta eat that booty like lasagna with extra cheese.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Opferwurst posted:

It's Garfield, but different. Jon is still Jon, but he is a little bit more of a homeless shizophrenic who has hallucinations of talking cats. Garfield is still Garfield, we keep that part. But he is more like a violent, abusive hallucination that Jon has and less like a real cat. Also, the Lasagna is now heroin and it's about addiction and dehumanization. The artsy people will love it!

Jon is based on/possibly played by John McAfee?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

The only one they had, had chicken on it, and I was not willing to break my vegetarianism, nor waste food by picking it off, for GBS

I did have a smoothie and it was a) warm, b) mediocre, c) made it in a blender that was CLEARLY not being washed between uses

That's how you keep the blender seasoned!

Thank u 4 ur service

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Chrs Gry posted:

Looks like it’s time to put Mario Kart in the bin folks

https://twitter.com/Microids_off/status/1156218138335174657?s=20

Power ups better come in the form of Garfaccinos or I'm rioting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Korthal posted:

If this place isn't out of business by the end of October, I'll go myself and check it out when I'm in Toronto for a concert. I'm less interested in the food and more interested in the actual place. I mean, what it must be like to work in a place that just constantly blares garfield cartoons.

Listening to the sweet sweet music of Lorenzo Music.