Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
What a great way to start the season, Hank was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Fuches, you rear end in a top hat

I know it's really early to say so, but u hope they don't stretch it beyond season 3.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I look forward to the next episode dropping all plotlines to focus on the lawsuit to follow the car crash.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Tumble posted:

Yea, I didn't even know he was in Chechnya, I thought they just drove him off to a farm a few hours away and had those people stay with him so he doesn't run away/kill him when they get the order. I must have missed when they said it. It could be the sun like you said, because it doesn't look all that "out-of-country" as much as it looks like a cruddy shack with a goat farm.

okay, so the Mexico yellow filter apparently is needed.

Great episode, but not as exciting as the previous one, which mixed comedy and drama amzingly.

Will Barry have to kill the costar of the show? It's building up to something

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

What a great show. Love that they allowed themselves to go surreal with the bomb thing.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Streaming services, at least netflix, prevent you from taking screenshots.

Amazing episode.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

The one leopard missing is the actor's dad, i wonder what amusing death he will suffer.

On the other hand, Bunny Colvin! I hope he triumphs.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I mean, I was looking forward to an entire season of Barry, the Raven and NoHo Hank prison shenanigans where they try to murder/help each other.

But sure! Let’s do this poo poo.

Edit: I didn’t mean poo poo as in quality, the episode was great. Just that this was unexpected, like most of the show. But based on Bill hader’s comments about true crime I was definitely expecting a different story here.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Hughmoris posted:

the end of Avenue 5

gently caress

I had no idea. Also RIP raised by wolves, but i already mourned for it.

I mean, House of the dragon, last of us and Succession was a stellar line up of shows for like half a year, I'm sure HBO has something great coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

GRRM: I can't get the time skip perfect, I will need to write everything that happens in excruciating detail

Bill Hader: YOLO

and it worked