Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i checked and was glad to see the last model year was 2010.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the idea of driving multiple lanes in a parking lot to find the closest spot is baffling. if your legs work fine then just walk the extra 50 feet.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my mom was on facebook for awhile and made a single snide comment in person about how i hadn't friended her (on my account i no longer use). a year later, she stopped using it because putting up with dumb republican memes from family wasn't worth occasionally seeing photos of her coworker's baby.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i really do hate when people block doorways, grocery aisles, etc. i’ve seen people of all ages do it, and imo this is like, baseline human courtesy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this bucket is too nice for for foreign crabs, share if you agree

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

tango alpha delta posted:

This is a hilarious over generalization.

that's kind of the premise of the thread

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Pretty good posted:

Boomers love saying "I need you to" instead of "could you please"

idiots who ‘need’ things from service workers are a pet peeve of mine. there has never been a person who needed a cheeseburger (plain only!!)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

aunt jemima, an actual human and a dedicated entrepreneur, worked hard to sell her sugar syrup brand (now owned by pepsico), and liberal snowflakes want to erase her legacy just because of some 'racist' ads?! WHO IS JOHN GALT?!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there’s a security guy at my office who also has to reprimand people for not wearing masks. it’s wild seeing him ask a 40 year old man to put his mask back over his mouth and get stared down like this imbecile is gonna take a swing at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

There's this magazine called "Closer" that is just nostalgia for old people. Last week's was like "Henry Winkler - still loving life at age 82!" or whatever. This one caught my eye today:

Spoiler alert: the "poll result" is of course just what you expect it to be:

who would dare besmirch the legacy of a man who squinted harder than any actor before to play genghis khan?