Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Jesus loving Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

JBP posted:

What if white people are upset over both

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJB63ASDSes

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

But what if we voted the liberals back in and then disaster strikes and they get blamed for it AND have to fix it? That'll loving own and definitely won't backfire

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Turks posted:

You all need to relax, it's a thought experiment and nobody (in the thread, or probably reading Keens article) is actually going to do it.

Ha

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

This arrived on my phone, the blanked out name is my dad's. He didn't want to help Kevin's Army for some reason.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

bell jar posted:

Sorry about your fundie dad

I should have been clearer. I showed that to my old man, he laughed and said they could gently caress off. No interest in their poo poo whatsoever.

Is that normal, to just text randoms in the hopes they'll come help you look popular? Seems dodgy

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Anidav posted:

News Corp is so bitter lol.

why is the magic pudding in there and why is he labelled BUDGET

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

What's the go with Group Z and the Australian Workers Party? Group Z I can't find anything about them (because I haven't looked very hard) and AWP seems to have a lot of good policies, what are they hiding?

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Shanakin posted:

I've heard the AWP is a bunch of the ALP-Left fed up with the slide into neo-liberalism that split off, for whatever that's worth.

There must be something bad about them, surely

Anidav posted:

They want to increase the tax free threshold to 80k for some reason.

lmao get hosed

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

bell jar posted:

i'm not a fan of tony but i think this kind of poo poo is really low

But he's FAMOUS. And that gives us licence to stalk him with cameras for every moment of the rest of his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Sarina Russo is dogshit. Pack of useless cunts, all of them. Job Prospects wasn't much better, they did nothing for me except make me come in once a week to use their barely functional computers and newspapers with all the good jobs torn out to look for work. I found a job by myself at home, told them they were useless and they tried to get me to sign a form saying they'd helped me, then spent the next six months calling me to remind me to fill it out. I didn't bother.