Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ruby Wardell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, it was kinda wild coming to the realization that all of that was in the actual game :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, Moose is great :allears: I just hope he doesn't end up being our Obi-Wan, is all I'm saying.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Now all that's left is Twitter. Also, who said that games aren't art?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Aw, I was hoping we'd get some extra moves or something if we ended up with, say, Ai.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Kemix posted:

Today on The Closer: Local Baseball Manager DESTROYED by FACTS and LOGIC!

:allears: This game is just full of best characters.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I actually do have a question, and it's baseball-related too! If a player has a high WAR, would there be a reason to replace him in a high-level game that isn't injury-related? "Cos the writeup in the last update seemed to indicate that it could happen. If this sounds dumb, my apologies; I know nothing about baseball, sorry.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
My only problem with this is that now we have achieved Twitter, I'm getting the feeling we're nearing the endgame. This game is just way too good.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I want to make a hashtag joke here, but I've never used Twitter, so I'll just bask #:allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
MOOOOOOOSE! :cry:

Night10194 posted:

We could have done so much good if we'd left Twitter to die instead.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

iospace posted:

Goons giving Trout a nickname is probably one of the best things to come out of SA as a whole.

And it was a good name for a good player too :kimchi:

Also

Grapplejack posted:

Lmao where the gently caress is this going

This is the best game (after the bugs are fixed, of course) :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tallgeese posted:

Oh come on, there is no way they are making The Machine transform into a dragon or something. That would be silly.

Of course not, he's The Machine! He's totally going to turn into a Gundam or something.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well...

Well...

That was certainly... something :stare:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, both this game and this LP are a highlight of the subforum :allears: Love the fact that we got the Golden Ending™ too- again, both in the game and the LP!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

gyroball posted:

So I totally get if this isn't something you're into, but the honest answer has to be miraclr: Divine Dating Sim. I know. I KNOW! it's really funny I ended up making VNs. (We do PG-13 otome games instead of eroge so the irony isn't THAT strong). Still, miraclr is the only game we've done that was, well, silly in the way The Closer is. So if you don't mind Otome, it is largely the same energy as The Closer.

Make the A League Of Their Own eroge. I dare you :unsmigghh:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

V. Illych L. posted:

someone should probably email zizek about this game/lp, it has the potential to be very funny

Zizek as a goon would be an experience, to be sure :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So what happened? Is no. 29 out? Did his run not count?

EDIT: And is the move the catcher pulled still legal? :allears: