Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spoilers if you don't wanna know but here's a cool Tech I did. https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyObeseNarwhalRedCoat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For the things like that you can do I rank the game just barely lower than Aria of Sorry. Well the lovely bosses as well. If the game looked better it'd be nearly neck and neck.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
shrink the screen down a little .. i do that on zelda when i play it docked .. looks much sharper and stuff even though its supposedly 1080p to begin with. the 3ds actually pretty well done in the game, its just not finely textured. but if you take a step back its the same kind of design as sotn with all the marble wings and poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I.N.R.I posted:

also shes showing about as much skin as a victorian baroness. now .. im not going to say its impossible, because theres always at least one absolute savage capable of anything out there, but i think it will be hard for the average person to jack off to this

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

After watching wormskupp steam this game while sing a bunny girl outfit that shows full armpit and cleav and a ganguro witch outfit and the camera zooms write into miriams crotch when she jumps into a warp hole all I can say is...this game is cucking awesome!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The bunny girl outfit is for my magic foot build.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I made sure jim kazoomer is barefoot in my tekken 7 so I can uh hit confirm magic 4 easier his normal outfit is a bit cluttered :ninja:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

After watching wormskupp steam this game while sing a bunny girl outfit that shows full armpit and cleav and a ganguro witch outfit and the camera zooms write into miriams crotch when she jumps into a warp hole all I can say is...this game is cucking awesome!

Wormskull posted:

I made sure jim kazoomer is barefoot in my tekken 7 so I can uh hit confirm magic 4 easier his normal outfit is a bit cluttered :ninja:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

is that the pulsating foot. she just has a regular one in mine. that one definitely looks like it pulsates though

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

I.N.R.I posted:

however. .. would like to offer a slight counter argument to the precision platforming aspect ... castlevania has never really had hard or precise platforming sections in since sotn. so then ... 30fps .. its fine, right?

Allow me to introduce you to gamers old frenemy the Medusa Head. Lets just say it is responsible for the death of many a run. [Slouched-over guy on the couch behind me who hasnt said anything in an hour chuckles knowingly]

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
bad news for the boys https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/c558lt/psa_bloodstained_is_in_rough_shape_on_switch/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Downloading now...gonna be great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Turdstained at a glorious 720p/15fps...my wallet!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, it looks and feels awful on Switch. This is disappointing

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

drat, it looks and feels awful on Switch. This is disappointing

That's a bummer hope they fix it . I heard PS4 has issues too but not that bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

to be fair, 15fps is 1/4 of 60fps. could you eat a whole pizza? no, but 1/4 of a pizza is plenty. in the same manner, 15fps is probably fine. plus the vaseline smear over everything gives it that classic bob stream feel with bilinear filtering and super sai eagle 4x. perfection

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[chuckles] 15 fps with hitches is actually fine if you arent some rigtarded steamlord brainworms chudstain

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I could eat half a pizza easy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Yeah.. Its hard to eat any less pizza than that, in fact.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

most impressive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

to be fair, 15fps is 1/4 of 60fps. could you eat a whole pizza? no, but 1/4 of a pizza is plenty. in the same manner, 15fps is probably fine. plus the vaseline smear over everything gives it that classic bob stream feel with bilinear filtering and super sai eagle 4x. perfection

This.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

There is, in fact, another console this game plays best on.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

the PS4 pro

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

its steam courtesy of lord gaben

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1143647835008720896

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's sickening imagining this unmodded

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game is great and I've barely started.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

this game is great and I've barely started.

Did you get the Switch version. Is it really that bad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Herd it is, quite good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah. It's really that bad, super low res and all the characters are blurry and it's not a consistent framerate. I've also heard t crashes a lot which is cool. But it didnt crash in hour I played

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. It's really that bad, super low res and all the characters are blurry and it's not a consistent framerate. I've also heard t crashes a lot which is cool. But it didnt crash in hour I played

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/c5d8dz/bloodstained_case_is_a_blue_ray_case_size_with/

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao