Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Voted Black eagles, or bleagles for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

rannum posted:

NoA is starting to put up House profile videos, narrated by the house leaders. So we get a better listen to Edlegard's current voicework, and a few snippets of a few other students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGgka2FOjpA

also there's a FEH/F3H bonus thing, if you buy Three Houses, have your Nintendo account linked to Heroes and redeem the gold Points you'll get a 5* Byleth (M) provided you do it within a year.

i sincerely thought this video was titled "welcome to the black parade" and thought this was gonna be some kind of meme video

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i have no clue who camus is

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Tbh I'm more then happy for them to back off the playwr character having a big role in the story, robin was okay but Corrin sucked all my excitement for the idea out the window

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I mean Byleth will still probably have a big role in the story. They're a silent protagonist but from what we've seen they're gonna be at least as important to the story as Robin.

I guess what I mean is not being the central character, like obvs byleth has a story role. I want the story to be more about the three on the box and byleth is just a supporting role

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Look I can dream, I don't need your "facts" and "reality" mucking it all up!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

We saw floating islands in Fate and it meant jack poo poo

that mission where the old guy who fell off a bridge came back was set on a floating island

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

not a bot posted:

Before timeskip since there's an embargo on post-timeskip stuff. Also that's most likely an awkward translation and what it tries to say is that while Claude's smile is striking he doesn't smile with his eyes, as in his smile is insincere.

its a fairly common english phrase tho?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tae posted:

Four routes was so obvious that I'm surprised it counts as a points for the leaker. There's always some sort of true/alt route.

Except for the times there aren't, like in Sacred stones

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jawdins posted:

Add romances to advance wars

i have been shipping lash and sonja since uh...whenever 2 came out, romance is already in the game

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I can't decide if being selfish and making Edelgard marry byleth is best or if going for the objectively cutest couple of Edelgard marrying dorothea is best

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

JamMasterJim posted:

The support is underwhelming actually. Manuella works better for either of them.

I looked up who that is and actually I'm gonna marry her now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Fire emblem def has mistepped with the gay supports but it isn't actively homophobic so it's quite a sight better then persona imo

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I don't know what gbf is

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Every support with Hubert goes like this

Hubert:if you hurt edelgard I'll kill you
Other person: you're a prick, gently caress you

Support level increased! *Cheery jingle*

What the gently caress

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I don't like Hubert, but I do like his character, if that makes sense. I'm glad they didn't make him secretly be scheming behind edelgards back and his devotion is pure and true

If he betrays her later don't tell me I'm only like, on month 8 or 9

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
ferninand somehow has 23 charm, guess i know who my dancer is gonna be

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Complete_Cynic posted:

Yeah, it's yet another UI bugbear I have with the game - Reclassing and Certifications should be one screen and be easier to spot at the top level.

Also, Certifications should be doable once you're in the Battle menu - nothing like starting the first of three fights in a week and having to bench a character so they don't level past 5/10/20 before you can sit them down at a desk.

Its not that big a deal if you leave someone in an class past the level point tbh, like promoting at level 21 or 22 isn't gonna ruin a character

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Hell my byleth is a level 24 thief and who knows if I'll ever level her skills enough to promote her

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Ya know after fates never once engaged with Corrin being a dragon in the story, I really appreciate how (month 12 spoiler) byleths literal first reaction to jeralt dying is to Divine pulse

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Taear posted:

Also it's kinda wild how the game really doesn't seem to have anyone built for flying other than Ingrid.

At times I wonder what was cut. I definitely feel like Randolph's sister was meant to have more stuff at least

Petras being a boss wyvern rider for me, she seems pretty adept at that

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Taear posted:

The sheer amount of stuff you get told to you as Golden Deer is insane, you miss ALL of this on the other paths.
Even talking to Tomas randomly in a cutscene. I'd barely even noticed him until later in the game.

It's nice, definitely feels like the "lore" run

Edlegard and Dimitri are so laser focused on killing each other golden deer pretty much has to be where all the exposition is

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I feel like Edelgard would be perfectly fine ignoring Dimitri. He just makes it quite difficult.

Yeah ok that's right, I guess I more meant the state of faergus rather then Dimitri specifically. I'm still only partly through her route but she really really doesn't seem to have much concern for anything other then uniting fodlan

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Amppelix posted:

Oh come on, how does Petra not learn the drat language in five years! Hit the books, Petra!

I guess this is probably because they didn't want to write alternative support lines in which she doesn't make mistakes, or something like that. It's a shame though.

I've worked with people who've lived in America for like 20 years and still can't do tenses right all the time, though they are also way older then Petra so I guess I can't say specifically she's unrealistic, since younger people probably have an easier time with learning other languages

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Zore posted:

One of the ones in the underground map with the warp tiles is a movement ring.

That's easily the most important one.

i missed that one since dark knight dipped out rather then face me in battle, the coward

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
dorothea is young "will gently caress anyone" horny, manuela is old "will flirt with younger people but not actually gently caress them" horny

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I dunno, you have an awful lot of conversations with her about bringing guys back to her room

yeah but they're all 40 year old knights, i dont think she's loving anyone under 30

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Someone jusy spoil who the death Knight is please, I'm not gonna unlock that paralogue anytime soon

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Sylvain and Dorothea had an unexpectedly sweet a rank support and I kinda wish I had paired them up

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

not a bot posted:

So I assume the NG+ is there because of the (possibly) upcoming infernal difficulty.

I'm sure it's partly for lunatic plus but it's also just a cool bonus to be able to buy supports and levels and stuff

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Sitting with my 2 beautiful boys and one honorary boy at table 3

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

I decided if I was gonna go trash route I was gonna trash route all the way.
Also I kept a save back before the choice so I could marry Leonie and erase it from canon.
But I dun' know if I wanna do that last fight again.

Also: Friends help! I have beaten all 4 paths of 3H and now I don't know what to do with the rest of my life.

My fifth run of the game, whenever I finish the second, third and fourth runs, will be a recruit no one run. That's my suggestion anyway

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Basileus777 posted:

Bernie's has physic and nothing else! She'd be a bad fit for the class even if she could punch like Raphael.

"she only has the best recovery skill in the game, what a trash unit" is a take a person can have i guess

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I haven't actually touched the dlc yet, how does the side story work? I'm chapter 21 in a golden deer playthru at the moment, should I just wait to start a new run before bothering with it or what

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Blaziken386 posted:

it is completely unrelated to your main game save, so you can do it whenever
however, all of the rewards from it (ie: being able to recruit DLC characters for one, and a super busted piece of equipment) are unlocked on all files from the get go once you do it.

So, IMO, do it now (for the fun of it and for the equipment/renown reward), but don't bother recruiting the students until next playthrough, where they will be available for free as early as, like, chapter 2.

Endorph posted:

you just go into the sidestory tab and do it, the units there are preset. you get the bonuses from it in every file you ever make after beating it. most of the benefits from it are only available in part 1 (recruiting the new units, getting the items that let you go into the new classes) and there's some features obviously intended for a NG+, so yeah I'd do it inbetween beating golden deer and starting a NG+

Thank you, looks like doing it now is fine, even tho it sucks not getting to fully experiment with the new stuff until ng+

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i have decided that the implication is marianne became a beast, rather then commited suicide. just bc i like her

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I like mosou games a lot, but i do remember original fewarriors feeling a bit empty so i wonder if they improved enemy density

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Eimi posted:

It feels about even. I think it's just a switch limitation.

Ah, well. Still gonna give it a go of course thanks for letting me know to temper that particular expectation