Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Golden Deer just kinda...ends huh? Not even a second phase to the final boss fight!

Guess on to Blue Lion playthrough now.

Edit:corrected animal. Lions roar, not Eagles :v:

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Oct 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Hellioning posted:

Blue Eagle is my favorite route. My favorite lord is Edelmitri.

Claudeguarde is best

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Natural 20 posted:

The second phase is when you attack him in the first turn but don't manage to kill him.

Then you realise he moves

This was me the first time i did the map

The second is when i tried using the ballista to do it on purpose.

At least the cutscene after you beat him is true to how it went down in game play. Byleth up front with Claude in the back weaving in and out with this arrows.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Endorph posted:

i thought deer was kinda eh. it covers the slitherers stuff but claude has the least investment in the slitherers stuff, and the stuff to do with his homeland is super underbaked. and the final boss comes out of left field

No it comes out of a coffin thing :v: