Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone else make the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't see why they would ditch the amiibo thing. Calm down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh the way it works is the amiibo character is a replacement of picking up a mushroom. Instead of turning into big Mario you turn into the amiibo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can't just be an amiibo character unless the level drops one on you at the very beginning, and you can't choose the amiibo unless you make the level.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are they bringing back the bookmarking website.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/wxrmskull Here's my old ones for anyone who busted out the Wii U.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe you can play the Japanese version.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heeheex2 posted:

ya. smb3 style is the best i think

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You probably play as Mario. It’s a Mario game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:dawkins99:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gotta find my beautiful gif of bobs level.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I miss the Wii U gamepad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t talk about your levels that no one will like. Or just assume someone will and stop crying on your own ballsack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I see why they wouldn’t I guess but it’d be tight if they let you classify groups of levels as a Series or whatever so people could play it like a mega Wad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'll upload really bad levels and i WILL NOT apologize

Good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Listen dude. Lmfao. Just post the level. Maybe say what it is. If someone really hates it they’ll tell you. If they like it they probably will. Other than that just check the stats. Be cool about it. It’s mario levels for god sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Your time is 57" bitch and we all slaughtered your rear end.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg0TH4U0low

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I tried to do a live performance of my WR on Bob's level and he just typed "AIDS" in the chat and left. gently caress you too man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buttery Smooth 1080p Mario 3 is a sight for sore eyes after 30 hours of Bloodstained.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

I made a "course"

976-F87-17G

Since you denigrated it yourself, I shan't be bothered.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm Self Taught.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

saltyslug posted:

thisowns

my code is 56K-1VL-N6G

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

made one that could conceivably be called a mario brothers level

I can tell from the picture that it's not. Go eat a bag of dicks post haste good sir.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Todd Rogers' Dragster Grip is chill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good rear end level man. *Likes it but doesn't even finish it*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I learned that the night ground theme makes goombas float in the air but I didn't use that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh. Made a new piece of poo poo no one would want to play. Not gonna bother posting the code. Ah I just deleted t anyway. By.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

good lvl and you get swarmed from all sides if you ever slow down which is cool. my dad played the level for a bit and said "Que tipo de come mierda hace esto?!" the 20th time he died

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had an awesome moment where I played VS and managed to get a key and make a once in a lifetime jump across a gap that would be impossible to get to even though it went nowhere but instead of just camping that rear end I started jumping around and died.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

I put a little more thought into this one. A little exploring with a little auto scrolling
FJD-2N3-BVG

A cabal of professional Mario gamers is harvesting thick, creamy adrenochrome from children who play this level. Don’t become a supporter of satanic pedophilia and cannibalism. W

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I personally have stopped my friendship with In Training for his heinous 5 minute vertical scroll level.