Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Dagen H posted:

Oh hey just finished the June thread

Holy poo poo Tremek

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Glad you and yours are safe tremek

:rip: to the most beautiful e63 I’ve seen

Both of those sum up all I can say here.
Oof - I know I would be shaken.

slidebite posted:

Looks like a winner to me. He had the motor in the back. It's what underneath the "step" on the flat deck and the air intake is under that cover on the right next to the exhaust.

Yeah, if you don't move the motor back, you're pretty much stuck with it being as tall as stock, possibly taller given that OHV engines tend to be taller than the flatties it would have come with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

You know, I'm thinking maybe a second layer of gypsum on the shared wall between my garage and house might be a good idea...
The attics are still connected, but still not a bad thought.Maybe also build a firewall in the attic, too. Hmmm.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Ferremit posted:

I’ve got a 6M air gap between my workshop full of flammable things and my house!

I'm looking to have something like that on the Next House. Or at least, an attached garage for just car parking, with a detached shop where the really energetic stuff will live.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tremek posted:

Rottie has a ruptured ACL. The words $5k surgery were floated by the vet. Taking him in for the surgery consult tomorrow. Also:

We formally closed on the house April 30th, and it appears the title company hosed up sending the year’s prepayment to our homeowners insurance out of escrow. It was sent to the wrong address, so therefore the insurance company cancelled the policy without telling anyone, and of course as insurance and taxes are paid monthly by us as part of our payment, all this was completely out of our control, so that’s in limbo and we are exploring our potential legal options in the meantime while Safeco decides if they’re going to play ball or dig their heels in. What a week.

Oh, come on! That's just insult to injury.

Galler posted:

Man that's rough. I'm so glad I did not have to use an escrow with my house and that's a good reminder as to why I should do everything I can to avoid having to use one in the future.

Well, *usually* an insurance company would just tell you you haven't paid, because they're, you know, a business interested in making money, rather than just silently dropping you. That's the lovely part. Mistakes such as the address error happen.

edit: oh, dang, I didn't realize that you *just* got the house. Ugh, what a mess.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

meatpimp posted:

Hot take: The only thing worse than the illuminated star option on the new Mercedes cars is the illuminated kidney grille on the new BMW X6.

opengl128 posted:

Oh for fucks sake. This tackiness arms war needs to end.

How else are you going to know "IT'S A BMW!" in the dark? Don't you want to be made aware of that? Isn't it important that you know that? They certainly think so.

Galler posted:

I guess a designer at BMW realized people weren't suffering the kidney grille at night

That's a better way to put it.

HandlingByJebus posted:

Randomly crying in the hotel bathroom in the middle of the night is a good look. It's a better look than "bottle it up and have it escape randomly as bursts of intense anger", which is your other choice, and is a lot worse.

Yeah, that's my style. Don't do that. It doesn't work well.

Edit:

Fermented Tinal posted:

They did it.

They loving did it.

Toyota found a way to make the maw even worse.

And we thought it couldn't be done, what fools we are.

You maniacs! You lit it all up!
drat you! drat you to hell!

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

fridge corn posted:

You still wont be able to tell if it's a BMW or an Audi cuz it'll be so far up your arse that you wont be able to see the illuminated grille

Fair point.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

"Donner, party of 12? 11? 10?..."

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Powershift posted:

Put an absolute loving hooptie on there for $499 a day with supercar keyword spam.

"Why yes, i was looking for a 458 spider, but i guess this sebring convertible with mismatched doors will do"

Why not? Craigslist sellers seem to think that works for some reason.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

shy boy from chess club posted:

Just got back from the first big road trip with my 97 Outback (Dave) this weekend to Pittsburgh. For people that don't read my thread I just did a bunch of maintenance stuff before I left. Obviously oil then trans filter, fuel filter, plug wires, 02 sensor, TPS and MAF. I'm not sure which thing or if it was the total package but I got 28 and 30mpg which is mind blowing since it also turned over to 215k and the whole trip is hills with the AC on the entire time with an automatic. I just can't believe how good the mileage was since I've never got better than 23 before this. The last like 40 miles into Pittsburgh was a rural highway with stop lights too. Best I ever got with the 99 Forester was 27 and that was a 5 speed with less than 200k.

I stopped keeping track but I'm pretty certain Im still under $2k into another wayward Subaru that ends up with me and turns out to be a great machine. I would never believe someone that told me they got 30mpg with an ancient EJ25 and automatic if I didn't see it for myself. Crazy

Coincidentally, I just bought and drove a 2003 Outback H6 3.0 from Mesa, Arizona to Dallas, TX, with wife and teenager in tow. Full car and trip report here, but the short version is: it drove nice, needs struts and at least one bushing, and possibly springs. Engine didn't skip a beat. It's in fantastic shape for a 16 year old car with 180K miles from Arizona. I got 21.9 on my first tank (that I put in. morethanjake kindly left me a full tank to start with,) then 24.4, 23.0, and 17.3 on the last half-tank fill up (I was hammering it going around some fools on state roads out in the New Mexico wilderness.) Again, this is with the 3L H6, and an automatic.
I am really happy with this car, particularly considering the Goon deal that I got from morethanjake. Worth it even with flight, hotel, and gas (some of which is offset by considering it a mini-vacation for us.) Mind you, I don't think my daughter will ever allow herself to go on a long car trip again...
So, any good Subie/Outback resources out there, or are they all trash and I need to just go join the Flannel thread? Preferred sources for parts?

Printer chat: we have a little HP Laserjet that we've had for 5 years or so, and it just keeps on chugging along with the limited prints we really do. I bought a Canon 7-color photo inkjet from Woot or Meh or something last year, because it was like $30, but it's still in the box. I refuse to take it out until I actually need it. Right now, we can both do color laser at work, for business color stuff.

edit: for those that don't want to venture over to my thread, here's the Scoob in White Sands National Monument park:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

holy moly that is like e39 m5 fuel economy dang

I was really surprised by the 17.3 on the highway. The earlier mileages were through mountains and poo poo. It's EPA rated at 19/26. 3700 pounds and 212 HP.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Ether Frenzy posted:

Seems like a loving husband would get her a car that can up that number then.

Thank you for reminding me I need to teach my wife how to do a burnout in our Crown Vic P71.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tremek posted:

In other news, almost 300 miles on the Raptor, which I like aside from the angry minivan tragedy that is the Ecoboost powerplant answer to a question nobody asked. This truck would be 10x better with a forced induction V8, which watch Ford introduce next month.

I like your way with words.
That's the only thing I don't like about Ecoboost stuff. They don't sound good at all. I wish they'd Ecoboost a small V8 or something, just for the noise.

Ether Frenzy posted:

Also I am stunned, STUNNED! I say! to learn that Raptor forums are an absolute shitshow. M3 forums are weirdly almost normal, but another comparison: This forum is the best forum for car (and anything) stuff ever, anywhere, and 'almost normal' is still a long way from the quality of posting we get here.

Speaking off, I'm almost afraid to venture too deep into Subaru/Outback forums for my latest acquisition. So far, I've dipped my toe in (just looked at a few specific articles) and didn't get it bitten off. Still may be better to stick to the Flannel thread in SA:AI.

Heh.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

A thing happened to me last night at about 2am

Drunk driver ran a red light. I lucked out, only a few broken ribs and feeling really beat up. Seat belt saved my life, wear your seat belts kidos.

Whoa!
Glad you made it out of that in one piece. Could have gone much worse.

toplitzin posted:

Desk/monitor chat:

Someone reads Oglaf.

Rhyno posted:

That blows. Here we have "the Splash on the Wabash" where they encourage people to get drunk and tube down the river.

Texas gives not a gently caress about drinking while tubing the Guadalupe. Or they didn't use to - it's been quite a few years since I've done it.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Powershift posted:

There's a lake nearby where all the idiots go every weekend where the cops walk up and down the beach dumping out everybody's drinks.

A while ago, there was a ricer forum meet that tried driving through it, they stopped 150 cars on the side of the highway and handed out all kinds of tint and exhaust tickets as a "never come back" kind of thing.

They also give $150 tickets for swearing.

It's not even a nice place. There are boarded up buildings right on the beachfront and everything's old and ratty but not the cool kind of old and ratty, just the "built in the 80s by an alcoholic and already in shambles kind of ratty and i just don't loving get it.

I am amazed that there are still places this Puritanical.

STR posted:

I'm pretty sure you get a ticket here if you DON'T have at least 1 beer and/or weed in your hand when you're floating down a river here.

Hell, I took a short hike up to an overlook the other day, and if I didn't have tolerance to :420:, I probably would have gotten a contact high. Nice view up there:

Someone forgot to paint that bridge.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

STR posted:

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW PATINA WHEN YOU SEE IT

True. I just find unpainted bridges like that lazy and tacky. Also, I *hate*rust.

quote:

IDK if he wants to do a clutch every 50-60k.

At least, everyone I've known with a manual Kia has had that experience (hi Darchangel, plus several coworkers and friends). Plus 60k timing belt unless you get a brand new one. I wouldn't mind one myself, but you can only get the manual in the base model with the least powerful motor today. Up until a few years ago you could get them pretty well optioned with a manual.

Spuds about right. Only real complaint about the car, though. Our Spectra5 has put up with a lot, and my wife would like to replace it with a Soul (automatic, though, due to her back problems making the clutch difficult.) Of course, I went to Arizona and got a cheap Outback instead. Cant afford a payment even for a used Soul just right now.

quote:

I'm terrible at negotiating, I'll pay a bit more just to walk in, pay a fairly reasonable sticker price, and walk out.

I’m with you. I can’t play the dealer game.

quote:

The nearest one has a BUNCH of stripper Mirages with <2k for basically MSRP. With no AC. I live a couple of miles from a Mitsubishi dealer that used to constantly advertise $9999 Mirages.... (they're all fleet white, no radio, no ac... no ac in central TX!)
Guess they’ll be keeping those or shipping them up north, where they also won’t sell thanks to global warming.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Just

Do

It

This is the VS4-10 Origin. I bought the same exact thing for my son but the newer Black Edition with black anodized bits. Probably a bit much for a 5 year old but I am balls deep into the hobby and I am in industry so eeeeehhh

That's really pretty, but I need another hobby, particularly one that starts at $1K, like I need yet another hole in my head.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Pretty sure I'd snap the rubber band in the CVT if I tried that

God this thing is horrible, Chrysler of japan indeed

I thought the Chrysler of Japan was Mitsubishi?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

DJ Commie posted:

The referee was great, and was very helpful. I did not enjoy that I had to buy 3 or 4 more ECUs to get one that said California on it and do 2 trips to the referee, but he said its one of the cleanest installs he'd ever seen, especially since it is totally reversible. 86-87 cars are totally different wiring from 88-89 cars, and a 91 Capri is more compatible with the late BFs, though more different than that with regards to the evap control system. My next project is to get the stepper motor cruise control working, no Mazda turbo 323 variant came with cruise control in the US, but all the Ford/Mercury cars had the stepper motor rather than the non-turbo vacuum controlled stuff that wouldn't work. I have an adapter board to change the steering wheel controls from the Capri (voltage divider switching) to the normal discrete signal 323 cruise stalk. Then its the VJ20/VJ11 hybrid turbo, HKS crap, and then blowing the gearbox probably.

A noble effort, but I'd probably just install a vacuum pump and reservoir to operate the "correct" cruise actuator.
I do understand the desire to accomplish something different, though, not to mention the stepper cruise being better to begin with.

STR posted:

... are those late 90s Cavalier headlights? :smith:
Either that or Grand Am.
And Firebird taillights.

e: f,b on the taillights.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Charles posted:

Also, Mazda is perfect and has never made an imperfect vehicle.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m pretty sure the c8 midengine will be a different tier than the lower cost c7’s and start in the low 100’s

Every article I’ve seen says C8 starting at less than $60k.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Holy poo poo

Mind you, I expect a lot of them will be north of $60K with tech and bundled options, but the theoretical exists.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Five bucks the mythical under 60K Corvette will never actually exist because of "options" and then taxes. Wouldnt be surprised you probably wont be able to get one for less than 70 after the dealers so something stupid and mark them up either. Or more.

So, just like the $35K Tesla, then?

meatpimp posted:

Just like the mythical $35k Tesla Model 3.

Goddammit.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

You Am I posted:

Fourth day of moving home

I am a broken broken man

I fear moving like other people fear death.
Or welcome it, the same way.

Tremek posted:

It doesn’t help that the Disco engines were still being built off of tooling hearkening back to the 1960s Buick V8 it was based off of - and by the early ‘00s it was all worn out, so you ended up with extremely sloppy tolerances and engines that liked to drop cylinder liners at 30k miles.

A buddy of mine had an extremely expensive rebuild done on his Disco - like more than $10k expensive - and it lunched itself again after 10k. Don’t be dumb, there are many reasons they’re dirt cheap, and for that matter GX470s aren’t that expensive anymore either. I see high mileage ones going by in the 5-9k range now. PS, the GX will be way faster than a Disco.

Also, 11 MPG for the Disco? Holy gently caress that's terrible for that little V8, though the Lexus 4.7 isn't a whole lot better. Bigger truck, though.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Residency Evil posted:

See I love oatmeal raisin so I'm not sure what to think of every other opinion you have.

Oatmeal raisin cookies aren't terrible, but they are still filthy liars, imitating chocolate-chip cookies like that.

quote:

You know, whenever I see a discovery three thoughts pop in to my head:
1. That looks loving awesome
2. I wonder how bad they really are/how much they break
3. I really want one

And I only live a block and a half away from a dealer! I could walk there! :v:

And you will!

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

fridge corn posted:

I like all cookies even oatmeal raisin

Like I said, oatmeal raisin is fine. It's more the disappointment that they're *not* chocolate chip, if that was what you were expecting, you know?

Unrelated, I just learned that Outback VDCs like mine came with a cabin air filter. I just watched a video on changing it, and holy poo poo it's obvious that they didn't really design the car to have it initially. I've never seen a cabin air filter where you have to unscrew so much stuff to get to it. 8 screws, two bolt, one wiring connector, and 4 spring clips. The one in our Kia, the most annoying part is dumping out the contents of the glove box.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdlIuSRU0X4

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Fermented Tinal posted:

Look at all these chumps who don't know that peanut butter cookies are the best cookies.

This man. I like this man. I didn't mention those because the discussion was about oatmeal raisin cookies masquerading as chocolate chip, but if I had a choice, it's peanut butter cookies every time.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

So, Britain. What the gently caress do you just do? Look, you don't have to be like us and elect the biggest buffoon you can find...

You have two kids and neither one likes peanut butter? I've never met a kid without a peanut allergy that didn't like peanut butter.

My daughter doesn't like peanut butter, or peaches. I'm not entirely sure she's my daughter, now.

Charles posted:

You have to unbolt the interior fusebox on a first-gen Mazda 3

If it were slightly higher or shorter in the Outback, I think you could cut a slot or hatch in the back of the glove box frame, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
At least it has one, I guess. The Crown Vic does not, and no option to have on unless I make it, and it would have to go under the hood in the cowl.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Olympic Mathlete posted:

To be fair to the UK at this point in time Bojo was fronted by the conservative party themselves along with Jeremy oval office. The party voted the candidates down to those two, then the 150k members of the conservative party got to vote between these two. So a tiny, tiny amount of actual UK people got to vote for this result and I'm somewhat relieved to learn that there's at least 50k of them that aren't complete idiots by them not voting for Bojo.

Ah, so not terribly unlike our primary system where the parties get to narrow down our choices to “bad” and “possibly worse” for us. Then we vote to let people we send to Washington DC vote for us, sort of. As far as I can tell, the current purpose of the electoral system is to subvert the popular vote. Dampen it, if you will. I loving hate that Trump and his ilk have made me pay any attention to politics. I hate politics on the best day, but that bellend (to borrow a term) has made it critical to pay attention.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

This is true of pretty much any food. Get over it. You inhale more bugs than that daily.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tremek posted:

I continue to be impressed at how good the latest versions of FreeNAS have been if you’re willing to roll up your nerd sleeves and do a bit of config.

Granted it’s going to need to be replaced after the fire but I took a dual Xeon (ex-Amazon decommissioned DC) barebones with 64GB ECC RAM and threw 6x6TB HGST drives in it (which are laughably underutilized) and then stacked half a dozen VM/jails on top of it (Plex, IP cam NVR etc) and it’s still underutilized. FreeNAS is cool.

Oh, this is relative to my interests. I want to move away from my Mac Mini being used as a file server, not to mention up my IT game, since that's actually my job (PC janitor, maybe wanting to move up in the stack a little. Hopefully away from users.)

Somewhat Heroic posted:

If I was to go and buy a car right now I would probably buy a Toyota 4Runner in Cavalry Blue or VooDoo blue because the Toyota brainworms have gotten to me since picking up the LX 470 :gay: It doesn't help that my wife only sort of cares for the Flex and after seeing a Cavalry Blue Tacoma saying "I love that color" and then knowing they may T4Rs in that same color.

Look at this. She fine.

Nope, sorry. Can't stand the protruding headlights and taillights (which is exactly a thing you want while bashing around in the woods) or the lack of a discernable front bumper.
Color is OK. Now get me a nice brilliant metallic blue, and we're talking.

cakesmith handyman posted:

Inbred British bulldog face :v:

Wrar posted:

RE: homeserver chat:

Decommed HP DL380 8th Gens with LFF and 64GB of RAM run around $500 on Ebay. I looked at Dell's 720/XD but they're not really price competitive. The only thing that seems to be tricky is ensuring ECC, which I'd like for running a home NAS.

Edit: DDR3 ECC 4GB sticks are cheap as hell on NewEgg.

Is there anything more, well, consumer-oriented, that can do the FreeNAS/VM thing well? I don't have a rack, or really anywhere I would put one or the noisy stuff that goes in it at this time.
My needs are probably miniscule compared to some of y'all. Just storage and Plex at the moment, I think. Maybe other stuff as I think of it.
I honestly probably wouldn't jack with it too much - I tend to not IT too much at home since it's my job.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Wrar posted:

Sure, anything with enough drive bays. Something like this would probably do the trick. https://www.newegg.com/lenovo-thinkserver-td340-tower/p/2NS-000M-05C83

Forgive my lack of server/workstation-class knowledge, but 2 x 2.5" drive trays? Is that it? External drive array, then? I mean, the Mac uses a LaCie 4Big Firewire/USB/eSATA external RAID (and I have 3 more of those), so used to that.

quote:

I'm looking at doing a medium sized single server virtualized environment in a box since my skills are a bit over-specialized at the moment. That's probably well beyond your intended scope. My laundry room is kinda loud anyway when the washer/dryer are on, so noise isn't a giant factor but I won't do 1U because lol loudness.

I wish I had a laundry room to put such things in, but alas, the washer and dryer (and laundry, and baskets and sorting and a loving DRYING RACK, and, and...) are ALL IN MY loving GARAGE. I may be mildly annoyed by this. I still don't quite understand why the clothesline can't be in the back yard where it was for all the years there wasn't room in the garage for anything more. You can guess what is very high on the list of priorities for The Next House, along with "a long flat driveway", and "land to build a shop."

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

blindjoe posted:

10 ft boat

a $1500 inflatable 10' boat.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Galler posted:

I'm on my phone and haven't researched it but I looks like it has space above the bays for an expansion bay. So you would either get one that's already installed or buy one. Something like this http://tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4184608

HP microservers are pretty good as a DIY NAS appliance https://buy.hpe.com/b2c/us/en/servers/proliant-microserver/hpe-proliant-microserver-gen10/p/1009955118

There are DIY server/NAS chassis out there if you want something more flexible or with more bays.

Or just buy something from synology

Neat, thanks. I'll look around.
Would actually like to fool around with Docker and stuff like that. I don't mind the desktop gig, but gotta look forward a bit. I only have to keep this going for another 15 or so years... (who am I kidding - Trump and his ilk will bankrupt everything and I'll be working until I die.)

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Ooo, hey, I just noticed that one of the plugins for freenas is Transmit. I can use it instead of running my massive 2012 Mac Pro 24/7 for Bittorrent.
Looks like I could also use one of my old Mac Pros (if I still have one handy) for FreeNAS, though dang those things suck up the watts.

edit: WTF, FreeNAS' website is down for maintenance in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I told you all that the Toyota brainworms are infecting me.

Speaking of which I just posted a new update to my thread. Read along for fun you jerkasses

Your Toyota is fine. It's not Toyotas I don't like.
I'd really like an mid-2000s LX myself, or a Land Cruiser. I'll even take a Sequoia or even a slightly older 4Runner. It's just the front end on the newer 4Runners I dislike, and the protruding lights.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

The Prong Song posted:

Chud is "Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers" from the '80s movie of the same name and now people use it to mean "white people who aren't extreme liberals".

First part is correct, second part is... somewhat inaccurate. Right direction, wrong distance, as it were.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

LloydDobler posted:

Didn't you work for like a decade in a comic store? That's not enough turbo nerd cred for an incel?

Any guy who has touched a girl with consent is a Chad to an Incel.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Mother of God that's hard to read. I mean, beyond the background and poo poo, it's just so difficult for me to understand these are actual (more or less) human beings writing this stuff and believing it. And I'm definitely not the most positive happy-go-lucky shining world kind of guy. Are they even reading what they wrote?

edit: RE: car salesmen: the entire culture of auto sales has attracted some of the sickest most cynical people on the planet.

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jul 25, 2019

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Powershift posted:

Fun game, find the coolest russian version of your car!

https://www.drive2.ru/cars/?all

Unsurprisingly, there aren't a lot of first-gen RX-7s:
https://www.drive2.ru/cars/mazda/rx_7/g1221/

Those are super-rare wheels.

I think I like where this one is going:

Love those widened steel wheels. Also, it's a 2.9 Ford V6. I imagine rotaries are even more rare there than, well, a lot of places.

Powershift posted:

There are 2 anime cars, a gulf car, and a 911 with beetle bodywork to make it look like herbie

:iia:

Holy poo poo even the bumper and horn vents. That is awesome.

fridge corn posted:

Season 3 of Stranger Things was really really bad.

That's disappointing.
Probably still going to watch it.

Also, gently caress cancer. Scariest poo poo ever. That and dementia/alzheimers are my biggest fear.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Powershift posted:

If it lasts for more than 4 hours, consult an erectrician.

Somebody brought me legos

full six. can collect fit

Heck yeah, a Kettenkrad!

edit: also, erectrician.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

I just learned that BMW makes a loving FWD vehicle. God is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

They’ve made minis for like two decades mate

No they didn't you shut up.
Not that I'm a BMW fanboy, but I'd hoped that they would be immune to econobox disease. Who's next Porsche? I mean, they make trucks already...

slidebite posted:

This is just such a :smithicide: for me. US healthcare, even apparently when insured, is just so hosed up I can't wrap my head around it.

July - just end already.

Yay, for profit medical care/insurance.