Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mordja posted:

Rank ur episodes

(high to low)

Arcane Expanse
Domain of the Sentinels
Abyss
Solar Solstice
Astral Equinox
Sacred Path
Forges

Idk where you guys are getting the numbers

Groovelord Neato posted:

dusk is the better game but amid evil is no question much prettier. i really dug it and wish more people were making games in this vein of this quality. poo poo, i'd take games half as good.

Its hard for me to choose between them because Dusk's biggest downside are the weapons are kind of whatever and AE has very cool weapons but on the other hand the movement in Dusk is just amazing

MMF Freeway fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I'm surprised to see so much praise for the Voltride as it was definitely my least used weapon. The hitstun is nice but in a crowd I could never get the overcharge off and trying to focus on being pinpoint accurate would more often than not just get me hit. I would kind of just always rather be using the staff for anything serious.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
It felt worse the more enemies there were to me. When its just one guy you can stunlock to death okay cool, but trying to focus on one guy to proc an overcharge with a bunch of other enemies breaking line of sight and trying to hit you is what hosed me up. There isn't a big window on the overcharge either so if you drop a shot or two its not happening.