Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Greggs is always slightly disappointing. Their jam doughnuts are very poor cos all the jam is leaking out of one quarter of the donut and the rest is just dough. If I knew where to get a half-decent jam doughnut in Nottingham I'd go elsewhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Checked out Doughnotts and the place was rammed. I will have to seek pastry satisfaction another time, but thanks for the shout goons!

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tsietisin posted:

5 jam doughnuts for 69p is the best value for money.

Sometimes on a Friday I'll pop down to the nearby Sainsbury's and get the bags of the raspberry jam donuts and leave on the table for colleagues. They are gone SO fast.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

-Vertical farming
-Brave fishermen scour the sea and we live on kosher seafood (plastic bottles)
-Allow general licence for hunting and trapping all animals including people that look a bit funny
-Queen intensifies royal jelly production
-Ed Balls

Vertical farming is my stupid dumb tech dream that I know will never happen due to the energy requirements, usage of water and waste, yet I love it because of the farming megacorp from Netrunner that was about doing copyright strikes on entire crops and sending goons to literally pull up fields. The card image of this massive silver tower with hints of green through the windows lodged in my brain somehow.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

+1 vote for IDLES for soundtracking for the podcast because as has been discussed in previous threads, if any band was this thread, IDLES are this thread

Saw them at Kendal Calling and it was a great loving time.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Holy poo poo that opening sentence. :ohno:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Epstein was killed by 30-50 wild hogs and he lacked an AR15 to defend himself.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

this mental image gets even funnier if you assume by "hogs" that guy was talking about a bunch of huge swinging dongers

Beaten to death by penises. An ironic fate.

Jose posted:

now he's dead they should show us all his egg shaped dick

Post it all the way to the loving islands. Let everyone know about his secret egg dick.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Holy poo poo AceOfFlames you are like this in every thread I see you, you blather on about your insecurities and not believing in anything and then you turn around and propose poo poo like shooting people for voting leave or get mad of people making fun of the Soylent guy. You refuse to engage with the reasons why someone might vote leave and dismiss them all as empathyless monsters, which looks really funny when your solution is to murder them. You're either incredibly stupid or not arguing in good faith. Get a loving clue.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

oh my god does he really lmao

I don't wanna turn it into a full helldump since that's weird and also worth a ban last I checked, but yeah he totally does.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
If your parents told you you're an egomaniac then maybe you got loving problems, like being an egomaniac.

Edit: Holy shiiiiit shut the gently caress up you always take the arguments from this thread in bad faith you absolute poo poo. Nobody here wants to revert to loving caveman days and if you think that's a genuine conclusion to take from "rich tech CEOs are loving people over" then you need to sort yourself out. It's like being attacked by white noise with anxiety.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

My former secretary. I fired her for sleeping on the job.
Sadly, she now sleeps permanently beneath a mango tree in far off distant lands along with her brother.

A good catte, RIP.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm so glad we have OwlFancier to go off because I can't afford to spend more time doing it, but holy gently caress AceOfFlames, go away and get mental help. Get a hobby. Those fuckers doing CrossFit? You're not better than them.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Also I really have to question why they think the only two options with regards to technology and advancement are a) current state where inhuman tech billionaires pick and choose where the resources go or b) the first ten turns of Civ 6.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Post in the thread everytime you lol at the lib dems

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Shut up idiot, hope is cool and good.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
America is wrong about many things and calling crisps chips is the wrongest.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

endlessmonotony posted:

So the latest Brexit plan is for the Tories to demand EU pays for the war against Ireland they're going to start to make sure the will of the British people is being obeyed, and that the Liberal Democrats are going to push through the hardest Brexit possible so they can blame Corbyn for what happened and explain afterwards how they had to cause Brexit in order to make it clear post-Brexit how much they opposed Brexit. And that they're planning to avoid the economical impact by making anyone unemployed or disabled homeless, then packing the homeless in shipping containers, then sinking the shipping containers in the Irish Sea in order to create a land bridge to transport all the wood they're clearcutting from Ireland so they can build ships for the British Empire.

Have I got this about right?

You forgot the part where we summon the Chaos Gods, but mostly correct, yes.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Quantum is a really good 4X-style board game where your ships are big chunky dice and it feels really loving good to roll them.

Irn Bru is really bad, I accidentally got a can once at uni and regretted it immensely.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

cakesmith handyman posted:

Save me the effort please?

Selachii - Latin term for the shark family
Venturi - part of a jet engine

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Gamma Ray went from 90's optimism to gulf war disillusionment to "gently caress it elves and vampires I guess" to a song about being late for deadlines and I love them.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

CGI Stardust posted:

this reminded me that No World Order exists, listened to a few bits of that, and now I'm listening to Iron Savior, god it's loving dumb but absolutely rules

:hfive: hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

I'm convinced that half the people that hate it just hate it because it's unapologetically happy and tru art has to be dark and angry and edgy and cut my dick into pieces, I've now got fifteen cocks :emo:
I feel like you'd be less emo if you had a dick that behaved like a hydra. That's basically insurance against horrible things happening to your dick and you'll amaze the doctors every time.