Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Defenestrategy posted:

Isn't there a gigantic Army hospital in Germany that gets used for people getting blown up in Iraq? This will certainly pay off.

Landstuhl. That and Ramstein AB serve as the central hub for aeromedical flights from practically every conflict the US has stuck their dick in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
How the hell do you let that happen

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Upbeat current event: Simone Biles is practically a superhero. She pulled off a physics-defying during a competition.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
They make a killing in Japan.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Ahahahah I’ve only seen tryhard photographers post that image until now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That’s it. We’ve killed the Amazon rainforest. I can’t believe it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’m all on board with science meat. Lately, I’ve made significant changes to my diet, including at least a day of not eating anything meat.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’ve been saying this for years no one would listen

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Joining the “your job rules” chorus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That’s not just any sat imagery he released, USA-224 was the first EO successor to the failed FIA program. It’s literally our best and newest EO imagery satellite.

Ahaha because of course

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
On the upside, if any administration would be the one to confirm the existence of aliens, it’s this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Wonder Free posted:

This was my third flight into it. 12 penetrations so far. We had CAT 5 winds briefly but not enough for NHC to upgrade get. It will get there.

Pretty good stadium effect today. Surface was totally obscured though.

poo poo