Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
You should go be as blunt as you can that it is not Jesus or Santa Claus and has nothing to do with anything anybody "believes"

There is evidence. There are trends. Sensible people with or without training as Earth scientists can make interpretations and draw conclusions. Climate change denial is one of the most insidious propaganda campaigns of our time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I love the recurring theme that climate change science is some money grubbing scam cooked up by Al Gore and other liberals

Yeah, buddy. Never mind about the globe spanning all powerful oil&gas multinationals. The real money is in being an oceanography grad student

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Bush as governor of Texas pushed for wind energy so we weren't dependent upon foreign energy in case the Saudis decided to flex nuts

i have some bad news regarding saudi nut flexing

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
If Latino culture and race-mixing fills your idiot chud brain with murderous rage maybe you shouldn't live in fuckin El Paso Texas

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Yeah guess you're right. Texas Monthly article I'm reading says he's from Plano, TX

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nick Soapdish posted:

That or McKinney for Metroplex suburbs doesn't not surprise me for CHUD doing this

yeah as soon as I saw it was a Dallas suburb I was like, "ah, so"

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Wow dude I try to get a couple hours of sleep and wake up to see there was actually a lightning bonus round mass shooting for the day yesterday

And who can even tell if it was white nationalist terror or just old fashioned senseless violence anymore

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Milo and POTUS posted:

Well what does that have to do with storm chasing. They worried about people stealing their wind?

Lol also curious about this
Rural/suburban Texas sounds like a real fuckin chud shithole

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
get well soon Cocaine Mitch

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
BTW while we're doing dumb takes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnDelaney/status/1158054934765539330

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Lol I knew before I even clicked the link

You can't even parody this poo poo

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
You can always do an Italian accent. It's never racist.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
wow Rep. Steve King (R) never fails to be like the worst human garbage alive

constantly tops himself, simply unstoppable force of shittiness

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I think he reps rural Iowa

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
no, no, this is rape and nazi apologist turd congressperson Steve King representing Iowa's 4th.

lol is wholesome middle america farm country entirely populated by walking bags of storebought coleslaw that speak mostly in bigoted slurs?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
socialize rifle ownership

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Maybe socialize riflemanship?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Suicide Watch posted:

Trump wants to acquire Greenland because he knows Puerto Rican statehood is inevitable and wants to counter it with a Scandinavian territory because he wants Scandinavian blood to counter the increased Latin representation, little does he know Greenland has a sizable Inuit population too.

I'm not gonna look it up, but I'll guess that there are like 10 times as many Puerto Ricans as Greenlanders

Vasudus posted:

maybe he was getting a presidential history lesson and the only thing he latched onto was the louisiana purchase because his smooth brain can only see real estate and he asked what land we've tried and failed to purchase because he's all about the deals

This is what I think, too. The Trump presidential legacy has to be a real estate thing. To him, anyway.

Obv, the true Trump legacy will be the rise of facism as mainstream politics in the US and white nationalist paramilitaries carrying out campaigns of violence on our streets

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

-Anders posted:

There's about 56k people living on Greenland in total.

Oh ok so like 50 times as many boricuas

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

acab, etc
But honestly, I can't even imagine the trauma this job must put on a decent man

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I mean I'm not sure if your acab is in jest but come on man

Much like your average commie net dweller, I don't much care for cops. That said, I imagine the job of being tasked with doing violence to your fellow human (whether or not they deserve it) is as traumatic as a living hell for anyone with a conscience. I empathize with depressed cops for that, and reading about cops suiciding gives me feels. Do you need any more clarification, you upside down gently caress?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
There was some Jimmy John's nerd walking around campus handing out free quarter sandwich samples once. I had one and my impression of it was such that I refused another free helping and I've still never eaten in a Jimmy John's to this day

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

There's a chain of BBQ joints in Texas that have a slogan on the employee shirts that goes like "I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables" and it's so godamn stupid

yeah but how's the barbecue

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Just lol if you think anything will ever happen to turnip other than him making out like a fuckin bandit
Seawater could be shooting into the air out of the holes on the golf course like a water park and the beach could wash away until the shoreline is the front steps of the club and he'll laugh all the way to the (Deutsche)bank

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

always more and always dumber

Just think of all the chuds that told you they basically HAD to vote for him because of her loving emails. They don't give one poo poo about this lmao

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Find me an avowed Trumpist who cares

You're gonna need something more powerful than a KH-11 and a team of intel weenies

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That’s not just any sat imagery he released, USA-224 was the first EO successor to the failed FIA program. It’s literally our best and newest EO imagery satellite.

Lmao good one, republican voters

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Beautiful and terrifying

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Really sketchy reports about potentially two active shooters near Odessa and Midland, Texas

https://twitter.com/CBS7News/status/1167912424814497798

Twitter is saying 10 people shot in one city, 20 in the other. These two places are 20 miles apart...

I just met a fella in the bar here the other night from Odessa, and I was telling him, "oh yeah there's lots of jobs in my field there and in Midland. I don't wanna move there, but hell, I will if the money is there." He was like, "no, never go, it super sucks."

I've still never been, but it checks out so far

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
He was saying it's a bunch of chuds with way too much money, blackout drunk and wrecking their F-250s, and worse, wrecking the town for any decent person living there. Then boom goes bust overnight, they all get laid off and the town basically dies until the oil money comes back

Which is basically what I thought it would be, but that's not even accounting for the local culture of totally loving psycho gun violence.
I guess what I'm saying is don't mess with texas.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I went to Austin, once. I'd stand in line at Franklin bbq again, but that downtown drinking zone was horrid

Edit: Some other bbq place that was run by an old black guy in a little bit more working class neighborhood literally out of the first floor of a run-down old house had the best pork ribs I've ever eaten anywhere ever but I can't remember the name

Edit 2: I'm looking at Yelp and it might be Sam's. It only has 3 and a half stars, so gently caress those hipsters writing the reviews: the ribs were straight up amazing

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 1, 2019

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

orange juche posted:

They took out coffee from the MRE

how the gently caress is this legal who approved this i want heads rolling in Natick asap

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

orange juche posted:

Literally the saddest MRE next to the Vomlette

The veggie omelette was comical in its unabashed nastiness
Woe to any troop who draws that from the box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
They basically had to. Just speaking for myself, if I drew that meal, I'd throw the omelette in the ratfuck box, eat the junk, and be hungry til the next day lol god drat that thing was gross