Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Which Trump thread should I post in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

literally nobody uses COBRA when they lose a job

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Surely this will stop people from pirating anime

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

Do people actually pirate anime?

lol bro of course

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Saw the lion king remake with my nieces and lmao what a god damned waste

"Oh it's not gonna be a shot for shot remake we are gonna change and reimagine a ton of poo poo"

*literally makes an almost shot for shot remake with the exact same lines in many places*

What an absolute loving waste of time and money, hey let's take one of our most visually striking animated movies and remove all sense of color and character from it, sounds great

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pohl posted:

did your nieces enjoy it?
lol, smoke more weed

The youngest who is the second grade did

The middle one is in 8th grade and the oldest is in high school and they were both like "ehh, it was basically the same movie"

and they shortened the hell out of Be Prepared :cmon:

Not even weed could distract from how boring of a job they did with it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

They got your money didn't they?

lol I didn't pay for poo poo, their parents did, owned

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I wasn't as annoyed until I read just now that it's one of the most expensive films ever made

just lol at that

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Disney stop loving around and make a new rocketeer

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

Ah. Either way Disney earned the revenue which is literally the only thing they care about

Oh for sure, I have no delusions about them just wanting to make money in the end

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

God drat that poo poo was funny as hell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

going to be trying these avb brownies i made tonight :stoked:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmaoooo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

jurrassic park was the best sega cd game

That's a weird way to spell Snatcher you silly bitch

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I love my cats

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Addamere posted:

i also love your cats

ty

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

sinnesloeschen posted:

like lmao how hard is it to like not rape somebody like hahaha just dont sexually assault people lmao like dont touch people without consent

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

americans are dimwitted brutes, malnourished on junk food and suffering from fat diabetes, we have impoverished souls and dead culture, and the only thing that excites the neurons in our brains is mass death

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Pack it!
Store it!
Vote it!
Bop it!

OOWWWWWUUAGHHHH

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

triple sulk posted:

philadelphia is the best city in the united states of america

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

if pee is stored in the balls where is poo

It's stored in your posts

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat

I embrace my death, getting riddled with bullets on my hoveround by a teenage gentleman who never scored, satisfied with my final thoughts of being a patriot, leaking red white and blue blood all over my big Mac containers and oxygen tank

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The scene from contact when they decipher the schematics, only it's this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao the amount of hate I feel for this presidency and Republicans in general is astounding

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dolphin posted:

my balls smell different today

im sorry

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Lol if you didn't hate them back in 2000 or before

I was in the sixth grade in 2000

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a.lo posted:

Attention right wingers/conservatives :

are you really planning to blame this on video games? There are gamers around the world playing the same games as people in the United States and yet you want to go on the television that this might be a video game problem.

Look dude, we’ve been down this road before and it appears to happen every 10 years or so. The easiest and most convenient way to point fingers at is video games. I know you or your corporate shitlords don’t respect video games or gamers but you can’t think the problem with these mass shootings is video games. I’ve been playing video games fir 35+ years and I would never think about ending another’s life. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Knock this crap off because it solves nothing and only looks for an escape goat.

- Veteran Gamer

My name is Tim Buckley. I'm a twenty-four-year-old gamer. I've played every violent video game in existence, and I have never killed anyone. There are millions of gamers just like me, and we're getting sick of people like you blaming your problems on us. Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility. We outnumber you, and the people that think like you. Don't gently caress with us.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

even though there's been a million of these shootings, today was the first time it really like internalized in my brain in a "wow like my wife and I could be walking out of a target and one of these guys could be at the door and that'd be it, just instantly shredded" and that's a fun new layer of anxiety to lay atop all my other anxiety in my mid 30s

lmao bro every time I get to an event I'm planning out where to run/take cover/etc

can't wait to tell my kids about living in the massacre years, why back in my day we didn't wait for the climate or starvation to kill us, we took death into our own hands!!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

there really is one for every occasion

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That neighbor beat up Rand Paul so badly he's hurting years later lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

On the plus side, somebody's getting a Hogwarts letter in a decade!

lmbo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

thank you, transgender, homosexual marriage, and drag queen advocates

Thank you for your service

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*in shrieking fragmaster voice* VIDEO GAMES

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It is not up to mentally ill monsters

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

May God bless America, thanks c u later!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Third World Reagan posted:

Arroooooooooooooooooooo

ban TFR
ban Games
ban SA

Don't ban games the Doom wad club is just getting off the ground u gently caress