Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

paranoid android loving blasts for 10 seconds or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I like to eat a raw onion like an apple

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

lonely island has a couple of good ones. I like "ras trent"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my gf is allergic to scarlet johanssen which restricts a surprising number of cohen brothers movies

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

yeah, the complaint in my house is that she's a bad actor with some specific affect she finds annoying. also my girlfriend really hates it when old men are in relationships with (or loving) much-younger women in movies, and the 25-year age gap is like 2/3 of scarjo's career

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

more like tom wanks

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

midnight in paris is the most I've enjoyed a woody allen movie but it is also by far the least woody allenney movie he's made.

annie hall is pretty good. a few really good scenes in that movie.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

between the delivery and his near-plastic skin, the walken one stuck with me

that's really the scene that makes the movie

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Achmed Jones posted:

i used to work on the 44th floor and people would apparently get hired and then be like "wait no i won't work there." we had two floors so i guess they interviewed on 45 or smth

too tall imo. can you split that into two buildings for me

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

when covid started the banks upped the limit to $200 here

what

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I used to use cash far more than plastic, until poo poo locked down. I think I've used cash for two craigslist transactions in the past year.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

mystes posted:

People didn't want to touch stuff.

yeah, I meant I've been putting my pin in for $101 purchases like a sucker this whole time

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I don't need math. when I grow up, I'll be... a caveman! yeah!

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my mom fell, broke her arm, fractured her hip. can't visit the hospital due to covid. poo poo sucks

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

rotor posted:

i've known two people who were expats in Germany and neither of them ever shuts up about how much they liked it

this is me. i lived in berlin for a year and it was the best thing ive ever done in my life

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

although as germans love to say "berlin ist kein deutschland"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my mother in law gave me a bunch of scratch & win tickets for my birthday and I was pretty stoked. won 27 bucks and bought some new swim trunks

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

it's nice to do that for your surviving family but it's also nice to do for yourself. better to have the space to see everything in your closet than a bunch of poo poo you'll never use again

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

gotta be cremation. I don't want to have to live in a box for eternity

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i don't know, never been stuck in an urn before

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Awful news, sorry to hear it echi

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

he did, his name was watto

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

they call me windu for a different reason

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

give me 100 ccs of nair, stat

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a friend of mine got food poisoning and reported experiencing "his first adult vom." very impressive imo

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

He must have just turned 18

36 i think. he's very sporty and fit and has a pretty good diet so it's probably down to general health

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

MrQueasy posted:

Lol, my beard doesn't grow in one direction... wtf is "the grain"

this post is completely baffling to me

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

git apologist posted:

i’m 42 and still unable to grow a beard. plz respond

put your thumb in your mouth and blow real hard

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I've been rocking a moustache since I played red dead 2 and thought Arthur looked cool with one

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

they used liquid nitrogen when i had a couple as a kid

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i have a moustache and i can eat soup with dignity. smoothies or beers with foam are the hard ones

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

snicker

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

yeah, i've definitely seen it around here

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

mystes posted:

I'm fart simpson

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

well-read undead posted:

what do you do with a crotch pillow

buddy,

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

cold pillows are the best pillows

:yeah:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my buddy got shingles last year and was complaining that a bunch of people didn't believe him that it wasn't contagious. so you better believe we didn't let him see us in person until he was better just to harass him

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

idk if this will work in text but a buddy of mine thought he had a broken toe so he went to the doctor. they examined it a bit and agreed that it seemed broken. my friend said, "so, what can you do?" and the doctor just shrugged and shook his head and said "what can you do." brutal own by the doc there imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

time to bic it