Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

The Walrus posted:

Has anyone else noticed any easter eggs or references? The cigarettes are Black Pyramid brand, I wonder if that has any deeper meaning or if its just a nod to the setting

the first thing that jumps to mind is the giant pyramid from night vale but i don't know if the color of that was ever specified

also apparently the devs explicitly confirmed the setting is inspired by the SCP foundation in an interview last year

President Ark fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Der Shovel posted:

This is fairly late game spoilers re: Ahti, or more accurately spoilerish speculation. :words:

i haven't played the game yet but based purely on the names in question my gut says "almost certainly"

cool info tho

President Ark
May 16, 2010

i don't blame companies for taking epic bux when the gaming market can be so volatile and unpredictable these days

(also the steam market's kind of poo poo for indies these days but that's not relevant to this game)

President Ark fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Sep 21, 2019