Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

Igotadigbick posted:

The public are not bright and have been severely indoctrinated with bullshit for so many years, there are a lot of empty vessels wandering around without the grey matter to look at things objectively and cognitive dissonance has them blind.

Bit personal that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

D. Ebdrup posted:

Could be shortened to Boris Bad, or just BB.

Boris Not-Godunov?
Just like the original our Boris will usher in a Time of Troubles at the end of his reign, including four years of famine no doubt.

Tarnop posted:

E: The Paragraph

I got a similar boilerplate a few years back - my appeal focused hard on the fact that I'd spent all day (and the previous) getting myself as calm as possible to deal with the stress of the interview situation so no poo poo I appeared polite and friendly and calm. To paraphrase an old saw "By any excuse necessary", never give up.
fe: There you go, tell them in excruciating detail what you just posted, without the "so low-effort that it's got me ready for a fight again " bit.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

Amphigory posted:

"How to be an Antiracist"?

It's a reach out to the DUP - should be read Ant-IRA-cist