Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Nagy is trestman, one trick pony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
In all seriousness Mitch looked this bad last year the first four or so games but then had excellent games against division rivals and the pats so who the gently caress knows what's going on

I do think it's obvious all the touted offensive niche guys who got highly drafted or were prize FAs are total busts - Shaheen and Miller were both second rounders and are invisible, Burton has the yips and is hurt, Cohen/Montgomery are seemingly just gadget guys like that bum the Rams used to have.

13 months ago this team was all in on an offensive rebuild scoring points and as soon as they got Mack instantly reverted back to what they've always been , because the ownership has no idea how to select a GM or coach

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
If only the bears had a power running back on a rookie contract. Oh well

Seriously where the hell has Anthony Miller gone

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
That was the second time ever the bears have held the packers to 10 (another 10-3 loss back in 2011 I don't remember at all)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1169983310791139329

I didn't even see this play last night Jesus Christ it's way worse than the actual int

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What realistic options do the Bears have to fix their QB situation this off season so they don't waste their current window?

None, bears are locked into trubs all the way through his team option. Realistically bears would need a new GM to move on from trubs since pace got a contract extension after a bad start already which was clearly contingent on finding a qb . That's before even going into how so much draft capital is already gone . Pace is here til the end of 2021 and will sink or swim with trubs. Team option on trubs is in 2020 which is for sure getting picked up , but he may not get another contract after that.

So yeah , best case right now is where the bears were in like 05-08. Pray to God trubs gets fixed before the defense gets old and slow. Prince is 30, Hicks 29, Mack 28, Fuller 27

Speaking of defense, Floyd turns 27 this week. 3 of his 5 multi sack games are against gb, 7.5 of his 17.5 career sacks against them. Weird

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 6, 2019

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Raku posted:

Get trubs a good game against the worst team on the schedule then trade him immediately imo

Redskins week 3 and raiders week 5 , throw 100 times for 700+ yards? Then trade him during the bye and bring in Rosen/foles/kaep, I love it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Watsons two throws on that last drive are better than mitchs whole career I'm so mad

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't wait for bears broncos to end in a scoreless tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fat Jesus posted:

I remember last season Derek Carr shat the bed when under pressure and he looked good v the broncos probably cause Miller and Chubb didn't get close to generating any. I saw them drop into coverage a few times which is just what Bob Sutton had Dee Ford do last season and that worked just dandy didn't it.

Fangio loves to drop his pass rushers into coverage and it's the worst thing about his entire system