Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1169816344654565377?s=19

Grittybeard posted:

Oh god I just realized the last two NFL games I watched (that counted) were that Super Bowl and this game.

Maybe football is dead.

let it die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1170842143017054209?s=19

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:agreed: completely

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

Were Browns fans just making GBS threads up everything all off-season or something? I don't really follow football stuff during the off-season other than maybe the draft and everyone on every forum I check seemed super happy that the Browns were trash today and making GBS threads on their fans. Only way that turns makes sense to me is if Browns fans were dickheads from like February through August.

It was actually like late-Dec/early-Jan through to noon today, but yeah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Dolphins scored more points than the Bears and Steelers. Who's really tanking :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You can take the trash out of Philly but not the Philly out of trash