Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They traded up to draft him over Mahomes....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

wandler20 posted:

And Watson.

Never been a big Watson fan.

Dr. Cuddles posted:

the bears will still go to the playoffs and its not because they are good

They could be 3-5 easily.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 6, 2019

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Even in the drive the Packers scored, Rodgers didn't really do anything amazing. That long throw was just horrific coverage by Amukamara and the ball was a floater.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Play posted:

He placed that ball well, and it wasn't awful coverage by Amukamura it's just really loving hard to cover MVS who has 4.3 speed when he bends a go route inside and there's no help over the top. Any DB is going to struggle in that situation. The pass itself was meant to be a floater because he was throwing behind coverage.

It wasn't a great pass at all. The WR had to run horizontally for like 10 yards to get there and the DB had no idea where the ball was because he's bad. It's not like he just got ran by...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Mike Tomlin is a great coach.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Kalli posted:

That was ridiculous. I know the Patriots have the Steelers number, but I was expecting the offense to need time to get in sync, but lol, nope.

They opened as -14.5 favorites @ Miami next week.

Seems low.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Metapod posted:

??? I feel joy all the time because of my fandom

Aren’t you a bills fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Benne posted:

I'm an eternal gently caress The Pats guy but watching Belichick steal Tomlin's lunch money on national TV was way more entertaining than I expected

The first 20 times weren’t enough?