Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

I thought the whole closing of SCAM was a hoax, an elaborate scheme to hide You must be a platinum member to read this text. .

On topic: The 890Jump should be way more expensive, star citizen backers are not doing enough for the project. All monthly subs and other prices should be doubled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Potato Salad posted:

7 September 2019: No

Squadron 42 Official Release Date: -984 days

Can you move around your ship prison without falling out: No

What is release anyway?

Strangler 42 posted:

It had to be done but don't worry the Anti-SC Action Command Center - GOONS ONLY thread for coordinating our attacks has moved behind the secret paywall. Here's the link: You must be a platinum member to read this text.
Got it. o7

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 7, 2019

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

When is the next CitizenCon? (Con in bold)

The waiting kills me inside, i want to know if there will be a sandworm taming ship in the pipeline.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Scruffpuff posted:

The difference between CIG and Rex is that CIG passively misrepresents the state of the game through carefully chosen wording which allows players to infer that the game has been in a playable state and filled with action you're missing out on. Rex actively misrepresents the state of the game by setting up all his virtual Barbie dolls in advance and then moving them around the model viewer with his completely normal team to make it look like they're playing a video game. His work ethic is impressive; it's like eating poo poo and calling it chocolate with every bite.

I guess he is handsomely compensated with whale money.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

darkarchon posted:

hello commandos

yo

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Agony Aunt posted:

Hmm.. i don't think its a good thing to have a bash at people simply for their appearances.

I'm pretty sure if we had a rogues gallery of people in this thread, we could take the piss out of their appearances, but it wouldn't be nice.

Its fair enough to take the piss out of people of the things they say and do, but let's not have a go at people for how they look. (unless they dress up as bunny man!). I mean, really, its not that good we take the piss out of Ben for his size, although that depends on how much of it is self-induced and how much of it is a medical condition. Regardless of which it is, he clearly now has a serious medical condition and probably doesn't have long left to live.
Yeah it is a dick move.

But being fat is self induced, mainly through sugar/carbs intake.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

At least you give the backers a day to lube up.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Facebook Aunt posted:

Okay, but does it have caves? All the best space games have caves.

And does it have Ranta Dung?

Everyone knows that gameplay, fun and performance dont matter for a video game. It is all in the little, little details. Ranta Dung.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yeah this is Path of Exile's model, and honestly, it's not too bad. You just wait for a sale and spend like 5-10 bucks on all the stash space you'll ever need. Pretty much all the cosmetic stuff is only available through purchase, and while I find that stuff a little overpriced, it's such a generous game with how much free content you get that it feels a little dirty NOT to spend some money on it.

Yeah, for the amount of content they pump, GGG isnt really greedy. You also can dualbox it. <3 PoE.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Dynastocles posted:

I cannot stress enough how dumb and unimaginative all these names for space places are. Levski. Hurston. Stanton. Olisar. Bland and boring, nothing implying any thought was given to how these places would have been named in-universe, result is poor worldbuilding.

Come up with something interesting for a change! Remar's Bight, New Dublin, Liangchien, Catteraugus, Founder's Rest -- hell, take these ones for free!

Stimsis

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Looks like a skin disease which has been vomited upon

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Kikas posted:

Artifact

It is still alive and well. Also there is an update coming any minute.

-Long Haul

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

no_recall posted:

ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL ShitizenConned 2019 Raffle!

Top 3 Prizes: a month of Humble Monthly!

SO. Lets get to it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMAP0fg-AKScI3S3VjrDW3OaLO4zgBA1RSYoQOQoNSI/edit#gid=1694467207

Current Funding.
2019-11-19 $241,227,605

GUESS THE NUMBER ON THE FUNDING TRACKER BY 1st DEC.

GO.

p/s: Please quote this so I don't have an excuse accidentally exclude your participation.

e: Participation closes the minutes before the Con. Nov 23 1PM GMT. (or when the Stream Begins).
252,080,085 (should be actually pretty close to the damage a ramp does to vehicles)

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 20, 2019

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

:stadia:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

MedicineHut posted:

Jump points done right! NSFW

https://kapwi.ng/c/GXaYmwBo

Post of 2019

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Colostomy Bag posted:

Hasn't he also gifted several SC packages to his friends?

must be because ship prices can only go up Up UP. A wise financial decision indeed.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

I dont know, but everytime someone mentions KoS lists i have this picture of an impotent, raging and overweight teenage gamer in my head. It is just so, so cringe. It is like - having tea with bunnyman and his favourite doll - cringe level.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Rotten Red Rod posted:

CG's silence on SQ42 is deafening. Check out the roadmap thread on the official forum, where a CIG employee responds to someone pointing out a typo, but no one responds to anyone worried about SQ42: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/roadmap-roundup-december-6th-2019-1

I mean, it's possible they might be holding their cards close for the Holiday stream...? But you'd think they'd at least say something if so, it's pure speculation.

It's pretty clear that it's not happening in 2020. Or possibly ever.

I think it is even worse; there is no SQ42 and all that raodmap garbage is just made up. 1/2 of the SQ42 team is not making progress while the other half will just pump out some fake video/gameplay.

But dont quote me on that, i didnt spend thousands on CRs new villa, so i really dont get game development

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 7, 2019

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Star Citizen: Gameplay loops and core systems can be sprinkled in with a concerted effort afterwards.

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Dec 7, 2019

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Thom12255 posted:

Will the demo of the ship tour even be in the game?

CIG would never waste precious development time to produce show-once material.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

peter gabriel posted:

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN DESKELETONISED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ STIMPIRE
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ QUOTE THIS OR BE REFACTORED

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Fuzz posted:

I backed this game.

Then I bought like 4 ships for about 800 total spent. One of them was a Scythe.

Out rapidly became clear this would be poo poo, but the GRAY MARKET was still going strong.

I sold that Scythe for $1600 to someone.

I stopped looking at anything related to this hilarious disaster until today posting now.

That is my Star Citizen story. THANK YOU, CHRIS ROBERTS.

:cheers:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Happy stimpirical Christmas everone! May your alcohol level tripel every second until you start believing that SQ42 is real.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Star Citizen: Better luck next year

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

enlightened citizen posted:

"with SOCS in game alongside that sexy Planet Tech v4 that the detractors have finally lost one of their final legs left to stand on"

It feels CI(G) really showed us our place with planet tech v4. You really cant compare it with v3 or godforbid v2. The game's progress is surely tripling every second.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Jonny Shiloh posted:

Fun Star Citizen Fact 2:

Star Citizen is still bad.

Does Chris Roberts know?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Bootcha posted:

Oh that's the guy who put out that video reacting to my Sandi Chapter and didn't watch it, with a guest that didn't watch it, and made assumptions on what I said without knowing.

Sounds like CR "developing" video games

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

keep em coming mate :five:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

tuo posted:

Wait, Star Citizen is not good? Have I been misled this whole time?

We payed at least :10bux:, SC better be good.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

DapperDon posted:

I loving loved Delta Force.

Until all those loving editors and cheats clogged the servers and made it unplayable.

Delta Force was a bitch to run though

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Pixelate posted:

They’ve broken AI in so many ways it’s like contemporary dance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIuOVOXrwMY&t=30s

You just dont understand newtonian physics development.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Your selfabsolving skills need some work it seems

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Crobbers may be an untalented thumb, but he got em good. I hope he doesnt lose all his hard earned money to Ortwin.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Fargin Icehole posted:

Pretty good thread title I think. Simple and to the point

just as simple as running 47 corperations in like 10 countries to build 2 bad video games.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Amazing gameplay

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Daztek posted:

Final Space Court update:
lol

From a comedy standpoint this is like the worst outcome, the disappointment triples every second

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Dementropy posted:

This game is going to change the industry. It already has in so many ways.

It will kill games on kickstarter and introduce new laws on crowd funding, thank you CR.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Hav posted:

I practice the 'wax on', 'wax off' style of counter every morning at dawn at the dojo. The warmth of the sun and steely determination to keep grease off my monitor.

Why is no one talking about the glossy finish of that display? Thats the main crime imo. Matte or gtfo

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

trucutru posted:

As a final "gently caress you" there are a couple of steps missing in the last ladder before you escape prison, which is actually great rear end in a top hat design. You can reach the surface of that moon afterwards.

The surface temperature on that moon is 240 degrees Celsius so you get fried in a minute or two. Fortunately there is shack there for protection

The shack has a password protected door, so you die unless you noticed some numbers that are the password during your escape. There is a rover inside which you can drive to your freedom

The path is full of rocks that launch your janky rover into the air and destroy it, so you have to drive really carefully to finally escape.

After you escape you're still a criminal and still playing SC.

The aristocrats!
StarCitizen is just the best designed game ever. Who needs space stuff in a space game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Pixelate posted:

He still drops by here time to time. Maybe try PM?

What would Ryan Archer do?