Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I like the original space ghost cartoons where he has almost no personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Farscape never fell apart

Thinking it's time for me to watch those lovable assholes gently caress up in space again

https://i.imgur.com/g7lxhJi.mp4

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

its an animatronic, theres actually not much cg chucky in the show, its usually a puppet or a little person / kid in a chucky costume

the best shots are the ones where someone is talking and you see him run by in the unfocused background, red hair waving behind him

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there is a novelization for jason x that i own and at the holodeck part jason thinks the teens are mentally impaired (using the r word) before he kills them anyway lol

Owns a novelization of Jason X. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

horror movie novelizations own noob

did you pay money for it? lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Majorian posted:

Gonna open a store, call it Badwill. I’ll be a prick to everyone.

could also go with Goodwon't

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

loquacius posted:

You don't really see khive / yellow-heart people much at all these days, they've all been banned or rebranded to generic Biden boosters. Anyone still rocking that branding in 2024 is very carefully threading the needle of psychopathic and boring

e: wait thought this was succzone, sorry for succzoneposting

that poo poo was never organic to begin with lol. once the need for it passed the funding ceased and they all went away or, as you say, rebranded

edit: drat, not the right thread. I was gonna add that id be interested to see how many of them rebranded as NAFO idiots. I bet it's a lot

Spergin Morlock has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Apr 18, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

Women wearing mom jeans and oversized sweatshirts and men wearing 5 inch inseam shorts, the era of Dudes has arrived

It makes me kinda sad to see ladies in their 20s wearing mom jeans lol. They went out of style for a reason

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Watching Dead Alive/Braindead for the first time since I was like 16, movie whips rear end. Peter Jackson should have never stopped doing campy horror.

The scene at the end with the giant zombie tits kills me every time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

being mad about taylor swift on the internet

hi welcome to the POP CULTURE thread

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

loquacius posted:

Did a literal double-take upon hearing Pastime Paradise lol

had no idea Gangsta's Paradise was a Stevie Wonder sample

its less a sample and more of a complete ripoff with coolio rapping over it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

And if you count Amish Paradise you've basically got a song so good people copied it entirely 3 times and all 3 songs were hits

Amish Paradise was a parody of Gangsters Paradise, which itself was a ripoff of Past time Paradise

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Yeah that's what that post was saying lol

Amish Paradise didn't copy Pasttime Paradise though, it was directly based on the ripoff

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

who cares, what's the difference? no one is impugning the integrity of Weird Al here lol

i'm just being a pedantic sperg lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the milk machine posted:

cerulean is blue and it existed before the mid 00s, I don't think Meryl Streep has the right facts

yea but she sounded great while saying it, which is her job

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you cannot do this to me! no! no!!

i do it to everyone tbf

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

swift does have some bangers but i dont know why she has a mentally challenged person write her lyrics

its pop music. its aimed at the lowest common denominator so they can play it in restaurants n poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Pop cultural chat always brings out the bourgeois in cspam goons.

"I don't consume the slop intended for the masses."
:goonsay::ussr::lofty:

i said just the other day that I watched the fallout show so I hope this comment is not aimed at me

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

i listen to grade a autism music on spotify and not this lyrical nonsense.

you listen to infected mushroom too? right on

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're all stupid

you used to be an 8-bit scholar but now you're just a 16-bit butt head

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Why are people being mean to Taylor why why whywhywhywhywhwywhywhywhywhywhywhyhwyhwywhywhy

LEAVE TAYTAY ALONE

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

josh04 posted:

crazy to think that different tswift albums are different people's halo 2 depending on when they got into her

phrasing!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

How is any of this related to a billionaire not being able to maintain a steady relationship because of her odious personal habits, leading her to complain about it in verse?

Elon writes poetry now?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Did you make this Photoshop so you could talk about chimp dicks?

hey everyone get a load of this guy who doesn't want to talk about chimpdick

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it brings me joy

a Canadian guy saying "that's my bag" about milk is indeed funny

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pretty sure the original FILM release had higher resolution than 4k lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hmm how about a hobbit trilogy rerelease with an uncapped framerate

oh god I saw the first one in 3D at 60fps and it made my head hurt

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the best star wars movie was battle for endor. I will not be taking questions at this time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the only reason they keep making "found footage" movies is because BWP made almost $250 million off a sub $1 million budget 25 years ago

I've never seen a single one that was actually good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I downloaded a copy of BWP a couple months before it even came out and didn't finish it because the "sobbing through handfuls of snot" poo poo got old REALLY fast

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

blair witch project is good

for the producers bank account, sure. terrible otherwise

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tristeham posted:

the rock was great in pain & gain and southland tales

I need to rewatch southland tales. it's been years

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

withak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_7x-CCeMs

Well now I need to rewatch Banshee.

the prison scene with the albino dude it pretty intense too

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dude was explicitly a "clean comic" who never swore to avoid offending people and maximize his appeal. shut the gently caress up Jerry Seinfeld. go suck an IDF dick

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gallaghar going insane because all anyone cared about was the watermelon smashing so he just got really racist and homophobic and still all anyone cared about were the watermelons

Gallaghers twin brother going on tour pretending to be him until his brother sued him to stop

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

Also, it's kind of rude of Jerry to say there's nothing funny out there, when again, Veep and Curb exist, and were his co-worker's projects. Admittedly, he has a history of being kind of rude, what with statutory raping and genociding.

any interview I see with him he comes across as an actual low-key sociopath. his emotions are muted out in a way that is unsettling and there's never any genuine warmth. sometimes he pantomimes it but he's got the same blatant fakeness as Jimmy Fallon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ArmedZombie posted:

be careful there are 2 Gallaghers out there! #knowyourgallagher

not anymore. the real one died

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just read gallaghers wikipedia article. apparently after leo sued his brother the judge ordered the brother to not intentionally bear likeness to his twin brother lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i hear Hamilton is really good

/ducks