Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I was looking up the betting line and spread for the Browns/Rams game. I expected the Rams to be a heavy favorite there, but they are currently drat near even on those odds. Though to be fair, one site that showed how people were betting had 93% of bets on the Rams spread at -1.5.

Do I not understand how they set those odds? Because Browns/Rams basically being a coinflip odds wise seems ludicrous to me. Was some oddsmaker drunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I fear my dream of a future where Brady/Brees retire before taking the TD record and Eli plays long enough to take the INT record is finally dead.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

Eli's too boring to deserve that record. It will remain rightfully in the hands of the Funslinger.

2 counter points:

Peyton TD record, Eli INT record is hilarious
Imagine it happening and a little graphic is plays showing he just broke the record while he makes that Eli Manning face.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The Browns are in 4 Primetime games this year LOL.

Of their remaining games half are either primetime or later afternoon games.

A lot of people are gonna be stuck watching the Browns this year.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Blitz7x posted:

I, what?

You see, he's the same guy without any results.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Someone lock Philip Rivers in a hyperbaric chamber, it isnt safe for QBs right now

"Philip Rivers injured in hyperbaric chamber mishap"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

SHOAH NUFF posted:

the Chiefs nuclear hot offense has had the most mocked and clowned upon offensive lineman Cam Erving protecting Patrick’s blindside the last 2 weeks

I heard his name on Sunday and was shocked he was even on an NFL roster, let alone currently starting for the chiefs, albeit as a fill in