Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Dolphins are reminding me of McDaniels in Denver, right down to the head coach being really petty about certain players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Already?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Nodoze posted:

drat I want Eli to get the INT record

Eli's too boring to deserve that record. It will remain rightfully in the hands of the Funslinger.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Lions-Packers is gonna be good. Past 2 seasons aside the games are usually close and sometimes you get an insane ending like the hail mary.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Elisha

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Nail Rat posted:

edit: Eli is 95 off of the career INT lead there's no loving way he was ever going to get there.

Among the lone and level fields, the Funslinger stands tall.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1173961282590072832

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
What's happening with the Jets?

https://twitter.com/rvacchianosny/status/1173802736615342080?s=21

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/1173724029041217536

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

EmbryoSteve posted:

Is taco charleton any good beyond having an all world name. He is also on the trade me train

I looked this guy up and he's a DE, I could have sworn he was a WR, turns out I was thinking of Taco Wallace

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Kalli posted:

The main problem is that there are nowhere near enough tackles that can play at an NFL level and that the coaching is loving bad.

The QB's are mostly fine, it's just that for every Patrick Mahomes falling into Andy Reid's loving embrace, there's a Mariota who was broken by a football troglodyte.

Seriously, go look at Jared Goff under Jeff Fisher compared to last year, or Dak Prescott now compared to what the Cowboys have done for... the past 15 years offensively.

The QB's are fine, the league just needs coaching worth a poo poo.

OK, I'll do that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SethGalina/status/1173718035682738176

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Kalli posted:

Packers have by far the worst offense of the top 10 teams, and they most closely resemble the Bears.

How much of that is because they played the Bears and the Vikings defenses their first two weeks? Does DVOA take quality of opponent in account?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Bellmaker posted:

I got chewed out for at least a page a few years ago in a GDT over a looming QBocaplypse when some garbage people were playing (I think it was Bort Bortles and Christian Ponder? :barf:).

Doesn't seem unrealistic now and all the olds are dying off with Ben and Brees going down.

And none of these morons will sign Kap either lol

imo it'll be good if the QBs start to suck, maybe then we'll see a balance swing the other way toward the run game and the defense

otoh the NFL is likely to try to adjust rules even more to try to make them un-suck and it'll be the death of the game.

Already no one takes passing records seriously at all anymore

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

If not for the logos I would've thought these were Bills jerseys.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

pasaluki posted:

Sorry, but a nice, soft feature story trying to generate sympathy doesn't suddenly change the fact that it was still such an all time bitch move.

He couldn't even face his teammates, and actually drove away from the field at halftime, and wasnt even injured.

I'm glad he found Jesus or enlightenment and now feels that running away was the best decision ever, but I never will have any respect for him.

All this post is missing is an attempted joke about putting a skirt on him

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Pats must have discovered some bad poo poo from their internal investigations.

what, like rape???

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Rad Valtar posted:

Please ban everyone who defended AB when he was a Raider and was showing signs of being a dysfunctional crazy human being because of siding with labor. Thank you and namaste.

nah Mike Mayock is still a cracker

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
What does "not pulling their share" mean here? Drawing fans? Paying rent?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
It takes a rapist to know a rapist?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Kalli posted:

Here's the actual Barstool response to the story:

https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/1175514574650404864

why did he leave all the twitter handles and phone numbers intact except the one that actively tried to dox his contact information?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The disparity between the color of the makeup on Terry Bradshaw's face and Terry Bradshaw's scalp is really disconcerting.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Was watching Sportscenter at the gym this morning and they played a recording of Brady rambling on about Brown and Brady was whining about how fast everyone is to judge and how it was very unfair to Brown who was a "great man, great teammate" (paraphrased?)

Smh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I'm operating under the assumption that Cam, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Eli are all cooked and won't be coming back and tbh it seems like a safe one.

NFL changes fast

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ross will die eventually.

We have a rule against threatening fellow goons :redhammer:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Green Bay Packers - Eagles will be the best team they've played. With the struggles the packers have had, they could drop this one. I say it's a bigger risk than the rams have vs the bucs.

Aren't the Eagles horribly injured? They're also playing on the road in Lambeau against a fired-up Packers defense. I'm not saying it can't happen, of course, but I think the Packers have to be favored here, right?

The Packers run defense has shown weakness this season, but Jordan Howard has been having a really lackluster start to 2019. The Packers pass defense has been eating people alive.

I'm really looking forward to the game Thursday and I hope the 3-day turnaround doesn't affect match quality too much.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

DariusLikewise posted:

The Packers are favoured in the game right now, the line is -4.5 Packers. I think the Eagles stand a pretty good chance if DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffrey suit up.

I'm not worried about Jackson and Jeffery, not with Alexander, Savage, and Amos manning the secondary. My real question about the Eagles offense is how their OL is holding up -- the Packers front 7 has been nightmarish so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I didn’t mean it in a bad or backhanded way, I truly love great matchups and that pass defense may force Mahomes to do some new things

Packers D is still fairly raw so I think Mahomes has room to pull out some miracles -- especially if King has a couple boneheaded moments again like he did yesterday where he just flat out stopped running on a deep pass to look back at the QB.

The key issue is figuring out how to stop the Smiths and Kenny Clark from just overpowering the offensive line. Mahomes has plenty of zip on his legs so I expect to see him throwing on the run quite often against the Packers defense next month.