Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I doubt it’s Kansas City for Ramsey

https://twitter.com/bynatetaylor/status/1174032925974659072?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
no issue i suppose, that's how Troy Aikman played QB, do what you can

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PupsOfWar posted:

you guys cant even decide whether jared goff is good or bad

how then can we surmise on the overall state of qb play in the league

Goff is a mediocre QB in a great system

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Part of it is that in his formative head coaching years in Philly the defense was well handled by his friend Jim Johnson, who he just left alone. I think he tried the same with Sutton

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m guessing Nagy scripts some very nice plays for Trubisky and after that it sorta falls apart. It’s just a sample of 30 plays so far, will mean more later in the season

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

EmbryoSteve posted:

Yeah doesn't seem to correlate with winning. So another white noise dumbass "advanced stat" for people to masturbate to

why would anyone masturbate to a chart of nfl logos

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

pasaluki posted:

but I never will have any respect for him.

I don’t think he gives a poo poo, but it’s really funny and pathetic how angry you still are a year later

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
If some Chief player took off his pads and left Arrowhead at halftime on one of those Herm Edwards teams it would be a legendary and funny story to tell people, but of course there are cornballs fans out there questioning the player’s warrior spirit and talking about foxholes and never leaving a man behind. It’s a game and a paycheck, settle down

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

pasaluki posted:

Or his teammates. Because he actually signed a contract to play with a team. And yet not a single Bills player or coach can say anything good about him.

We need to give Vontae Davis credit for achieving self- actualization in the middle of the second quarter of the game. What a brave hero he is.

I didnt call him a bitch. I said what he did was a bitch move. Which it was.

I'm part of a union. So was he. You dont gently caress over your coworkers. The reason he drove so fast out of that stadium is because he spit in the face of people who actually give a drat about football and give a drat about their team. He spit in the face of players like Lorenzo Alexander and Kyle Williams. He spit in the face of the organization, and he spit in the face of the fans.

It actually loving matters that he quit in the middle of the game. It really does.

Yeah. So bitter that we finished #1 in pass defense without the spa owner DB.

You sound extremely pathetic

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Why are the soles of his feet a different color?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Raiders should pick up AB

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/1176122396094488578?s=21

Andy Reid has fully embraced not running the ball unless to run out clock at the end of games, and I think it’s about time

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/willblackmon/status/1175834271271063552?s=21

This reminded me of Dante Halls famous juke on that return

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the Chiefs nuclear hot offense has had the most mocked and clowned upon offensive lineman Cam Erving protecting Patrick’s blindside the last 2 weeks

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/nflmatchup/status/1176170765227573249?s=21

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Chiche seems to take it all with good humor

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Probably thinking that it’s been like 7-8 seconds and even a complete buffoon would have gotten rid of the ball by then

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It’s interesting and sorta funny that every 1st round QB picked in the last few years has kinda worked out to some degree, or at least shown promise, except for Mitch Trubisky

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m reading about the Packers young incredible secondary and brutal edge rushers and can’t loving wait for Patrick to face them in a few weeks and test his mettle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

BGrifter posted:

Oh KC will utterly destroy us. No illusions about that. That KC offense is on another level.

But this is shaping up to be one of the better Green Bay Packers defenses in almost two decades. We’re a little excited about it. :shobon:

I didn’t mean it in a bad or backhanded way, I truly love great matchups and that pass defense may force Mahomes to do some new things