Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I wish there was an episode where it wasn't some orchestrated edit blindside. I wouldn't mind just having an episode play out like I expect (or like how I'm shown).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I guess I'm in the minority, which I will accept. It's just hard for me to imagine a situation, which must be occuring, where you don't vote out the person who has to be (literally) dragged through competitions. It's like guaranteeing you'll be back at tribal again.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I'm probably an extreme minority but the scheming is definitely my least favorite part of the show. Maybe they are appealing to more than one kind of viewer.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Ugh, that was so gross.

Janet is too good for this world. Jamal comes off as annoying at camp but at least his head is on straight. Too bad he's gone.

If Dan wins this season, there will be a riot.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Can anyone explain Dean's fake fake advantage scheme? I don't understand what he's trying to do.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pretty sure he wants to play his fake advantage at 9 as a HII so that people won't know he has the real (fake) legacy advantage from Jamal at 6...

AWarmBody posted:

He thinks his fake advantage is real so he's going to pretend to burn it at this tribal to get it off people's radars so he can use it at 6

Lone Goat posted:

He thinks the legacy advantage Jamal gave him is real, so he made a fake one that he's going to play tonight to throw off the scent, and hope nobody notices it's different.

Oh, duh. I missed where it said he can use it at either 9 or 6. Thanks.

Love the idea of a forged copy of a fake idol. Everyone should get an idol but they have to figure out which one is real.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Not entirely the same, but watching those people get voted out gives me the same feeling that I got from watching the Goliaths get voted out episode after episode, no matter how much they yelled "Goliath strong" and talked about how great they were

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I would pay to watch Survivor Asylum

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Note to all future survivor players: learn to swim, practice making fire, and apparently practice yoga.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

blue squares posted:

The only good part of IOI was Vince's stealth mission, which was one of the best things I've seen on Survivor

Wow, I completely forgot about that under the weight of everything else.

I hope they do more stuff like that in future seasons.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Big Wendy was a genius :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Survivor 40 - Watch this season to spoil 20 others simultaneously