Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

By popular demand posted:

Helluva way for me to find out about Liam's hate story :stare:

No poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have so many hours in this and I've done this intro so many times I'm actually hearing the voices in my head.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

:five: So accurate it's not even funny.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Was it 3 or NV where you could mash two pieces of equipment together to fix them?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Foul Ole Ron posted:

How do you manage to keep a steady supply of fusion cores?

Mod that poo poo because it's stupid.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

CascadeBeta posted:

That was the most frustrating part about Fallout 4 for me. The base building stuff should have been so cool but there were just arbitrary things you couldn't clean up or fix, and everything you could add to your base was the same broken poo poo everywhere else. Let me spend the extra resources for a nice pool table for my common area or something rather than one covered in dirt, goddamn!

I hated base building in FO4 until I slapped a crapton of mods onto it. I swear fully half the mods I used were for building bases, allowing for massive base assaults, and turning my defenders into proper pretty princesses.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

BisbyWorl posted:

The name of the mod?
The Aristocrats.

I laughed. I hate you because I laughed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Mega64 posted:

Still worth it.