Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

good times . . . good times . . . used to be you could get pure uncut mr peanut on any corner and fuckin party the night away during the heyday of the studio 54 era . . . what you get nowadays is cut with talcum powder, dehydrated peanuts, and usually laced with bath salts to supply the missing kick

Once those stories of kids dying of anaphylaxis with a body dull of peanut started making national news, that was the final nail in the coffin for the scene. But to be honest, it had been dying for years. It used to be about the music and the community, but once the big labels like Planters started getting involved, it really started going to hell. Yeah there were always nuts, but it wasn't just about the nuts. At the end, you couldn't go into a club without seeing someone with a swollen tongue choking in the corner and some strung out pusher with salty fingers trying to sell you some shells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
there are those saying Mr peanut had enemys, that he had wilded out one too many times,..they need to keep mr peanuts name out of their god drat mouths

Pastry of the Year

mr. peanut went in without his setup :rip:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Pastry of the Year posted:

Escape From Noise

I'm sorry for posting way too much in this thread. I was so high on the peanut I didn't even know who I was.

wearing a lampshade

beer pal

im glad of his death. i wish death on all the aristocracy. its time we brought baack the nutcracker.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Sic semper peánis

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Trying

nutted but he still peaing

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
anubis in the hall of maat unable to punish mr peanut for his crimes, due to his heart being an enormous pulsing nut

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
my peanut just staring at charon till he sighs and lets him cross the styx without paying the ferry toll

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
mr peanut walking alone through hell, cursed to be ground eternal in satan's fourth mouth, the traitor who sold his entire race into subservience for the temporary trappings of power

crimes

the unabonger

beer pal posted:

im glad of his death. i wish death on all the aristocracy. its time we brought baack the nutcracker.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

they busted a (mr pea)nut

Yinlock

Yinlock

pee is stored in the nuts

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
Wesley Willis - I Dunked On Mr. Peanut

cda

by Hand Knit

Trying

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

The mixed nut cans all say "less than 50% peanuts" bc any higher and you need a scrip

beer pal

people always saying they wish they could go back in time to kill baby hitler.. well baby nut is here today and what are you doing now, sitting on your couch?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit
baby nut

cda

by Hand Knit
here's my idea for our brand, we get everyone to associate the phrase "baby nut" with our product

FutonForensic

killing the baby nut in a next-level marketing scheme to produce a cuter, babier nut

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

cda posted:

baby nut

doo doo doo-doot doo-doo

cda

by Hand Knit
"tastes like baby nut"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
harvesting baby nut before it ripens, as its bitter alkaloid compounds grant strange and portentious visions

crimes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda

by Hand Knit
gently caress... dilated pupils... unable to speak... somebody let their baby go wild on the mister

cda

by Hand Knit
the yellow m&m is just Mr peanut in disguise

google THIS

cda posted:

the yellow m&m is just Mr peanut in disguise

:aaaaa:

google THIS

No wonder he's so neurotic.

Red: I'm the sarcastic one, nerrr!

Yellow: Bwaiiiiiii am not a peanut wearing a dead M&M's pelt!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Snack Mascot All Stars To The Rescue In: The Thing.

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

as peanuts are not allowed in schools, I worry that baby nut won't be able to get an education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Things rarely go well for child stars. Baby Nut is being set up for a disastrous adulthood.