Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

MourningView posted:

Ann Arbor is very much a college town but it's a nice college town
Agreed. The street market is nice, the bars and tubing on the Huron are fun. Good tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mummy Xzibit posted:

I too would like to know more about the sandwiches.
You can make them pretty easily yourself, it's a Jager Bomb followed by an Irish Car Bomb.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/marcweiszer/status/1176821980143726594?s=21

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Scarf posted:

N:

V: We don't deserve App State.
I really hope these are as matte in person as they look here, because they own and matte helmets own.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

One of Wheez’s sisters got back to me on Facebook and gave me the A-OK for my gameday homage. Going out to buy supplies now, I'll update here when I'm done!

Go cougs
Go fuckin' Cougs.