Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cnidario posted:

Yet another totally measured reaction from the most well-adjusted fan base in the country

I guess that dude used to work for a recruiting site and got fired because he would talk poo poo to the kids he was covering when they didn’t pick A&M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

I can't actually find what the tweet was but the Busch Light Sign Guy got milkshake duck'd by the Des Moines Register and had to issue an apology for some lovely racist tweets he made when he was 16, and now Anheuser Busch is cutting ties with him. They're still gonna make the donation to the hospital (total is over a million now) but I assume the special beer can and stuff are done now.

:laffo:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/juleskd1/status/1176708052667510785?s=21

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

vyst posted:

This is really loving cool that basically everyone other than Busch thinks this guy made some bad decisions when he was a child but is a generally great person

In fairness, most of the people in question here wouldn’t ever see that stuff as a problem to begin with.