Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Notre Dame go Dawgs Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia in a vacuum probably should have pasted Notre Dame yesterday but i guess when you have so much depth and can just wait for the other team to gas out so you can just run a fresh RB down their throat you can afford to be caught off guard for a bit.

Wasn't a pretty win but after so many years of losing big games until Kirby I'll gladly take it

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
So who's excited to watch Georgia play Tennessee in 11 days

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Oh NOW UCF wants to schedule quality opponents

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I dunno about cancel culture or whatever but this desire, as soon as somebody does anything noteworthy, to dig through every social media post they've ever made dating back to when they were middle or high schoolers solely to rain on their parade is kind of hosed up imo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
WASHINGTON (AP) Controversy struck the White House today, as reporters have unearthed multiple posts on the dead Something Awful forums by President Scionix referring to a place known as "Cum Town" as well as several personal attacks on known Auburn fans. President Scionix issued the following statement:

"Lmao gently caress u roll tide bitch"

Vice President Sash! was unavailable for comment

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

After the Georgia/ASU game in like 2009 an ASU student walks by me and is like "good game yall yall were super chill. We love your women" and I'm just like "thanks dawg go devs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
It's nice to have a bye week so I can worry about other football.

I just wish any of it was good.