Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FizFashizzle posted:

I already said this but I'll repeat; this is them shifting blame to Pompeo, and he's going to be their fall guy.

USPOL Fall: Guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TRUMP: "He's not going anywhere"

Kiss of death

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Is this what they mean by Watergate Babies?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Sundae posted:

Or alternatively, to put it in graphic form:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1176687420961710082

"Just a country lawyer"

Referencing a saying Senator Sam Ervin made famous during the Watergate hearings :bravo:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Mahoning posted:

Here’s the whole context of his little meltdown.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1176693980131667969?s=21

Libel/slander?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FlamingLiberal posted:

Dems need to drag Rudy’s old rear end in front of this committee ASAP

I shot JFK. 9/11? I let it happen. The Lindbergh baby? That was me. I faked my own death. Jacob Wohl paid me $5 to whack Seth Rich. So what? Those aren't crimes, and anyway there's no evidence. Except these documents here, take a look they completely exonerate me, and I have copies if you're unsure.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Willo567 posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1176888945940074497

Good. Keep asking for it, you'll get it you inbred HICK

Trump will kick him to the curb for this.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

skylined! posted:

lol wonder how Mccain's Daughter will respond to this

Which one?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Lindsey is not a "this"

TyrantWD posted:

I meant Susan Collins. All these faux moderate harpies blend together.

Harpies?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

He actually said this?! Out loud?! :lol:

This dude believes you keep physical emails on a server like a bank vault holy loving lmao, what a complete loving idiot :allears:

He believes BleachBit is literally bleach.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Red state dems I can understand even if I disagree with the lack of principle. The New York Dems I'm quite surprised at though; I thought New York in particular hated Trump with a personal vendetta?

This looks like support:
https://twitter.com/RepTerriSewell/status/1176659494350270464

I was confused because her district is absurdly gerrymandered, the only Democrat Rep (lol) in a state where 26.5% of its population is black.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Republicans cross over to vote for Lipinski in the primary, and then vote for a literal Nazi in the general.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
[extremely ted cruz voice]: time for a little corn-a-roonie

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Sep 25, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I was gone for months too but I’m glad no one noticed.

I did, if that helps.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Booourns posted:

There's actual important news happening right now why are you posting about posters

It's like you're compelled to do this.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Bottom Liner posted:

They hold the trial after the house votes to impeach with the chief justice of the SC presiding. Removal of office requires 2/3s of the senate.

Oh right, this is why Roberts put out his statement.

nine-gear crow posted:

It’s like that scene in the Matrix, only instead of turning into Agent Smith, they all turn into John McCain.

It's raining McCain.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
For people who missed this when it was posted back in March or who have forgotten it, this is a verbatim quote from Devin's lawsuit:

quote:

Devin Nunes’ Mom stated that Nunes had turned out worse than Jacob Wohl; falsely accused Nunes of being a racist, having “white supremist friends” and distributing “disturbing inflammatory racial propaganda”; falsely accused Nunes of putting up a “Fake News MAGA” sign outside a Texas Holocaust museum; falsely stated that Nunes would probably join the “Proud Boys”, “if it weren’t for that unfortunate ‘no masturbating’ rule”; disparagingly called him a “presidential fluffer and swamp rat”; falsely stated that Nunes had brought “shame” to his family; repeatedly accused Nunes of the crime of treason, compared him to Benedict Arnold, and called him a “traitor”, “treasonous shitbag”, a “treasonous Putin shill”, working for the “Kremlin”; falsely stated that Nunes was “100% bought and sold. He has no interest remaining for his constituents”; falsely accused Nunes of being part of the President’s “taint” team; falsely stated that Nunes was unfit to run the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; falsely accused Nunes of “secretly hat[ing] the people he’s supposed to serve”; falsely accused Nunes of being a “lying piece of poo poo”; falsely stated that Nunes would lose custody of his children and was going to “the pen”; falsely accused Nunes of receiving pay for undermining “American Democracy”; falsely stated that Nunes was “the most despicably craven GOP public official” and that “Devin might be a unscrupulous, craven, back-stabbing, charlatan and traitor, but he’s no Ted Cruz”; falsely stated that Nunes was “voted ‘Most Likely to Commit Treason’ in high school”; falsely stated that “The people of California’s Central Valley are upright folk who work hard, look you square in the eye and give you a firm handshake. And then there is @DevinNunes”; falsely stated that Nunes is “not ALL about deceiving people. He’s also about betraying his country and colluding with Russians”; stated “I don’t know about Baby Hitler, but would sure-as-poo poo abort baby Devin”; falsely stated that “Alpha Omega wines taste like treason”; falsely stated that “@DevinNunes wanted me to tell everyone that he’ll be releasing a pic soon to get ahead of that AMI thing, and that it only looks that way because of all the blow”; falsely suggested that Nunes might be willing to give the President a “blowjob”; falsely stated “@Devin Nunes look @SpeakerRyan is removing @Rep_Hunter from his committee seat because he’s corrupt and incompetent. I wonder why he let you keep yours?”; falsely accused Nunes of “covering up Trump’s conspiracy against the United States”; falsely accused Nunes of lying to Congress; falsely accused Nunes of suborning “perjury”; falsely stated that “@Devin Nunes is DEFINITELY a feckless oval office”; falsely stated that “[i]f you vote for @Devin Nunes the terrorists win”; falsely stated “please don’t call @DevinNunes compromised. He’s not at all. He’s a complete and total loving traitor”; falsely stated that Nunes was a “spy” in Congress “passing along information to the subject of a federal investigation”; falsely stated that Nunes knows “a thing or two about throwing away evidence, don’t you Scabbers”; falsely claimed that Nunes was “WANTED” and hiding and “hopes he doesn’t get indicted”; falsely claimed that Nunes would “probably see an indictment before 2020”; and even falsely stated that Nunes has “herp-face”.

With a footnote explaining that Scabbers is Ron's pet rat from Harry Potter

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Sep 26, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Important update from FOX News:
https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1177194016842113029

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Devor posted:

Blueberry Syrup is the code phrase to activate the rest of Kilmeade's sleeper cell at Fox News

(Whistle)blew bury. Bury the whistle-blower. My God.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Oracle posted:

I'm assuming those Dems no longer hold office?

Barr was appointed after the midterms.

Use your imagination as to how Donnelly, Heitkamp, and McCaskill would have voted if they had won re-election.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

goethe.cx posted:

Jones won’t hold office in a little over a year unless pedo guy runs again (and even then)

For the unaware, 'pedo guy' is South African slang for 'jerk.'

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1177248328830132224
:psyduck:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Magugu posted:

So hes willing to throw the second amendment people under the bus to save himself. Classic Donny!

In a surprise twist, Trump-supporting gun owners favor impeachment.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FizFashizzle posted:

revenge is a dish best served cold

quote:

now he has the power to do something about it

He was Speaker of the House.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TV Zombie posted:

What is that first twitter video with Rudy about? What does it even mean to compare someone to Al Gore?

Stiff, boring, and robotic.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

mod sassinator posted:

SNL writers can just gently caress off and party all Friday night, this week's show writes itself.

Isn't that what they do anyway.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The next lib-triggering movement will be to call apostrophes hyphens.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

The hearsay thing might have worked if they didn't release the transcripts to corroborate...

GOP: "The administration lies constantly, only a fool would believe them"

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shifty Pony posted:

We all make mistakes, Trump is supposedly extremely persuasive one-on-one,

I doubt this.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

nine-gear crow posted:

You can't fire Mulvaney! He's like half the loving cabinet!

Pence just needs to convince one person and they can use the 25th Amendment.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

eke out posted:

i think he needs to convince more than one person to get 2/3 of the senate to back him on the 25th

Turtles aren't people :smuggo:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

pacerhimself posted:

Worms are extra active lately. He doesn't understand metaphor lol

He's trying to hide in the Oval Office, searching for a corner.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Zwabu posted:

Even well before these last couple of weeks I'd noticed that you never hear anything about Kushner, Ivanka or the dimwit brothers anymore. Did Trump actually figure out that the CHUD worship of him doesn't actually extend to his worthless brood, or did he have some kind of falling out with them?

Jr had an event with Kentucky's loathed Republican governor and no one turned up.

Ivanka had a brief thing because she wore a blue shirt with her nipples visible to the UN, which while amusing solely because there's always a tweet*, thankfully went unmentioned in this thread and shouldn't be discussed because it will inevitably turn creepy and sexist.

Eric announced an expansion of Trump's Scottish golf course (and therefore more corruption.)

Melania caught Barron vaping.

* https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520?l

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 29, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

theflyingorc posted:

Leonard Cohen has just died and it was way more about Trump winning than it was about Hillary losing, the thing was honestly mourning the death of American democracy more than Hillary Clinton not being president.

SNL foreshadowed Trump the King of Israel.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Svaha posted:

You should go listen to the Behind the Bastards podcast episodes about him. Manafort is easily one of the worst people of the 21st century so far. The poo poo he got caught for is just the tippy top of a massive poo poo iceberg.

But apart from all that, he lived an otherwise blameless life.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

VitalSigns posted:

E: they invited racist piece of poo poo Dan Crenshaw to host even after it was clear that Trumpism isn't a joke

Like that's ever stopped them.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

a long long time ago, rudy giuliani was the us attorney in charge of the southern district of New York and cut his teeth taking down the NYC mafia

Are you a dentist?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

xarph posted:

Whatever happened to that dude who responded to a mueller subpoena by drinking wine with his antidepressants and walking from cable network to cable network implicating himself? Rudy made me think of him.

Sam Nunberg. I think he's a NeverTrumper now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything