Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lowtax has such a long column it might need some titanium plates for support.

e: Also how did you pick the people for those stats anyway. Most of those are long gone, and some are mods, some are admins, huh? Also calling bullshit on the radium ban column. There's no way autobans are less than like 50% of all bans on the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
IIRC Vilepilot and his complete insanity bought a whole lot of different accounts in addition to the main one on that list as well, so he might be one of the biggest spenders overall.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

tao of lmao posted:

What happened in 07 that spiked bannings?

McCain toxxes comes to mind, but I'm not sure if that's large enough to account for all of the spike.

e: Wait that was 08, I'm an idiot.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

BurgerQuest posted:

erm I think I did this sort of right. I took the top 20 users by probe count first, then turned it into hours. assumed '1 month' probes are 30 days so yeah. could be tweaked.

I'm super mad about this graph because I have way more than 3 months of probes. Your methodology is flawed and sharkface is a loser.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

Didn’t even make the scoreboard :negative:

Stupid well-behaved subforum...

Suggestion: Close down all other games subforums and train the posters to LP, so nine-gear can have exciting times.