Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Aside from the initial purchase ive literally never spent a single dollar on this site lmfao thank you to my friends for supporting my incredibly stupid antics through all these years :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
(Also would like to apologize for wasting so many of their certs on bullshit)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Brosnan posted:

I'm actually surprised these numbers don't skew even higher. I know $300 is a lot to spend on an internet forum, but there have been a lot of emotionally unhealthy people around over the years whom you'd think would be dumping a shitload of money on getting banned for gimmicks or meltdowns or whatever.

Theres people who buy new accounts. Like kyoon or that one guy who tries to advertise his yt channel. Raspy is in there twice lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's actually flexing that people like him so much they'll pay to keep him around, it's a pretty awesome perk tbh. But stay mad, stupid rear end in a top hat GBS guy.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have rarely seen someone as self-owned as a poster saying "listen pal, you may have friends but I have more money than you."

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
derail aside this is pretty cool info ty op

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
epic

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

hey, im in there too!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

heeheex2 posted:

why did louisgod do so many probes

"keep those jerky jokes coming, im readying up sixers" or whatever

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

I would like to see how many gas threads he has.

for comparisons sake i once spent an afternoon spamming gbs with news threads and have only 125

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

in it voted 5

in it three times voted 15

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Go back to whatever insane retard offsite you post in instead of ruining the funny excel thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Idiot king. Temporary mods without access to the mod forum.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Iks can give any punishment including permas but like every mod require admin approval. I think the only difference is we cant see the mod forum )very confidential; Big secrets!!)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Your username cloud had them (otherwise it wouldnt have been as large/included me) but itd be hard to classify them since theres been so many and there is no distinction in the lepers colony for it. Theres also the thing that many forums have them so its an even bigger clusterfuck, and i suspect the forums that crashed when changing the copyright date dont have something keeping track of them internally, nor any kind of archival of usergroup changes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
shut the gently caress up dumbass

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hes asking for stats in a stats thread so keep your lame rear end gbs fail brain grudges out of this kthxbai

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
this thread owns stats ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Most viewed threads:
pre:
+----------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| views    | threadid | title                                                                                 |
+----------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 27181418 |  3680205 | TRUMP: holy gently caress its november 8th                                                     |
| 21984649 |  3851537 | Trump IV: THE NEEDLE BESTOWS IT'S GLORY UPON OUR UNWORTHY VESSELS OF FLESH            |
| 21474195 |  3792330 | /r/relationships: Memento Mori Lasagna                                                |
| 20972931 |  3821460 | Trump Thread II: The man make a tweet                                                 |
| 16116961 |  3811995 | PYF Funny Pictures: farting and too soon satisfied                                    |
| 15327276 |  3807005 | Post itt every time you lol that Trump is a C-SPAM mod (the laughter gets louder)     |
| 14490493 |  3751104 | Idiots on Social Media: you have been infected by the Russia-Pizza Mind Virus         |
| 13318489 |  3651576 | Steam Thread: you're not a kid any more and you want what you had when you were a kid |
| 12818160 |  3748466 | Star Citizen: Big MoMA's House                                                        |
| 12389537 |  3800238 | Star Citizen: Death of a Space Thread?                                                |

Wow, 10 different HIV strains!