Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It seems like that spender chart is only on money made from the account being bought back after bans. I don't think it calculates for things like platinum upgrades, archives access, and custom avatars.

Is there a way to make a list with the above information/purchases accounted for on single accounts? I also wonder how it would look with things like gurf or dare, or even Matt Damon buying dozens of accounts and getting each of them banned in an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

A quick look at the leper's colony around in the 3300's tells a lot of the 07 bans were helldump poo poo. And maybe Your Console Sucks posts.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

White Genocide posted:

interesting! mentioning it can anybody tell me how to find ycs in archives? :ohdear:

Here's a link to the subforum itself: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=186

If you actually wanna read any of it, you need the archives upgrade to go back to 2007-2011.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The fabled 100,000 hour probation survivor...sort've.

BOOBIES posted:

That she said during divorce proceedings and later recanted. She directly admitted to lying, but somehow your take-away from this is that her rape claim has credibility when she, herself has said otherwise. This is what I'm talking about. It makes no sense. How can this be a legitimate argument in your head?

I'm not going to turn this into the Trump defense station because it's a waste of time and off topic. Make fun of me I guess but I find it disappointing there can't be real conversations based on actual arguments and an organized forced against lovely people like Trump based on something real.

edit: and it was Ivana, not Ivanka.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The cursive is kinda hard to read for me, could you redo the word cloud in a more neutral font like arial?

Alternatively, can you find/make a word cloud for the words included in posts themselves that were chosen for ban reasons?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

"best slur slurs"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Moridin was so close yet so far for getting probated for a full year(on his main account, if you cheat and factor the probations on his obvious alt(s) it's probably at least one year then.)

Hogge wild having 1.01 years is also quite interesting

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's like magnetic fridge poetry. I can't decide if I like "permabanned insane" or "just get bad like QCS poo poo time" best.

I like "racist THINK" at the bottom left, that in itself is a valid probation reason methinks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Can you make a wordcloud consisting of the words in the titles/opening posts of gassed threads? That might be interesting to look at if the data cooperates.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

BurgerQuest posted:

here's a top 2000 word cloud with no filtering on the 190k reasons. It's as you'd expect in terms of BIG WORDS but I'll try and do a filtered one later today.

You can make so many almost grammatically perfect phrases out of this. It is beautiful :dudsmile:

I'm "everybody buy rap challenge" at the bottom

"HEY! Youve banned, yall? Actually...every! Yeah..."

"Lazy rape gifs" in the bottom right corner sounds like a very direct reason for somebody getting banned in oldschool SA

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 2, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I am amazed the wordcloud wrote out "shameful blood wheel" in the upper left corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Is it possible to make a wordcloud out of Lowtax posts?