Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
most of the football was real bad this weekend. two of my teams were bye and one lost to vanderbilt, but i didn't watch much bc my wife had art shows all weekend.

when i did my bet slip this morning i did it as fast as possible - the more i think the shittier i play - and so i scrolled right past auburn -3

thinking about depositing more in my account to pick that up, but also trying to keep to my rules about gambling this season. i've run out of deposits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Scarf posted:

Yeah well I think he's full of poo poo. He's not going anywhere.

I could actually see him coming around (be it genuinely or not...) and say how he realizes that this is now an opportunity for he and his staff to further develop their players into men; teach them about financial responsibility, public perception, maintaining image, etc.

, tithing,

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

sure, whatever

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

i don't have a link or anything but apparently that UCin field is fake

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

colachute posted:

IMHO it sounds like you just wanna tell kids that Santa isn’t real :o:

:smith:

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

It’s a combination of pre-emptive self defense (“you can’t call my school the rape school when yours will probably be next”) and a sort of defeatism/learned helplessness.

That school is the rape school and my school will probably eventually also be outed as a rape school and both of those things are terrible and the mark of a broken system

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Strobe posted:

I thought Maryland killed a kid too, or do I have my schools mixed up?

Maryland killed a kid and then it came out that the program was just a whole other level of toxic on top of it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

There is a lot of doom and gloom in this thread, so I will remind you all that the mighty Florida Gators are undefeated and in the top ten. :toot:

that doesn't help, OP

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Macaulay Culkin and company will hang 50 on the Gators.

this helps a little but not much

spent the entire State game wondering if it should be making me worried about playing Auburn or not worried in the least about State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Aw, yeah, Banner Society projecting something I hadn't thought possible: a Texas-LSU rematch in the Sugar Bowl.

That would own so hard. Getting to see that live would be worth getting screamed at by 50,000 LSU fans in Champion Square at the Superdome.

oh, a rematch of a regular season game in a superdome-held bowl? what could possibly go wrong for us?