Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Murder and exploration sound good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Ah, poo poo. Yeah, Assaultrons are absolutely vile. Let's spin the wheel again!

Robot seems tankier and therefore more useful than doge, as mighty as he may be. We may as well see if Preston is any useful since we can pick him up right now.

Malah
May 18, 2015

This isn't an RTS, let's head to Diamond City! Let's stay stylish for now, since I'm sure better headgear options will present themselves in a respawn or two.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Funglasses and Freedom Trail.

Malah
May 18, 2015

RudeCat posted:

Get with Nick and get on the case!

Malah
May 18, 2015

Why use the missile launcher when we have a War Crime Launcher? Time for a change of pace, let's check out the Freedom Trail!

Malah
May 18, 2015

Hancock seems cool. I don't remember who Deegan is, let's go check that out!

Malah
May 18, 2015

Pay
Go with Eddie Deegan's job

Malah
May 18, 2015

Bullseye, side quests. Doing random stuff means more opportunities for novel shenanigans thanks to the RNG machine.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Let's party with the robots on the ship and then go fight witches.

That'a a sentence I just got to type. This game rules.

Malah
May 18, 2015

You three are going straight to hell. Do not give grandma meth just because she claims it helps her see the future. :psyduck:

Let's go to the City, though, because we kind of need a doctor!

Malah
May 18, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Gotta wear your Sea Captain's Hat while you go to talk to the robots.

Malah
May 18, 2015

RudeCat posted:

Like a Goodneighbor, Percy is there.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Let's go to the beach sea!

Malah
May 18, 2015

Malah
May 18, 2015

Let's go check out this Castle. And, gently caress it - let's pump grandma full of drugs! This can't go wrong!

Malah
May 18, 2015

gently caress the brotherhood, let's go party with those institute nerds.

Malah
May 18, 2015

BisbyWorl posted:

Well they always say that video games make you violent, so let's prove them right and attack Bunker Hill!

Malah
May 18, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Percy seems like a pretty chill dude, I don't think he's gonna pick a fight with the entire Commonwealth just for shits and giggles. He likes to help people! Look at all the drugs he got for that nice old lady!

Here to help
personal freedoms
tragedy for all
looking bright

Afterwards, set up the transmitter
Yeah, going full mad scientist feels like we're stabbing the Minutemen in the back. Let's go with this. I doubt it'll get the Brotherhood to back off, though? That should be fun.

What's their deal, anyway? I assume they have a base somewhere with their giant gently caress-off airship?

Malah
May 18, 2015

RudeCat posted:

Pump up the bots

Pump up Percy's DR

gently caress up the Brotherhood
I'm going with this. drat, this thread moves fast!

Malah
May 18, 2015

Let's go see what our brat has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

As far as I know, Father is some power tripping jackass named as such because of daddy issues and

oh.

God drat it, Bethesda. :regd09:

e: Fantastic LP. I've always wanted to see what the FO4 fuss was about, but, erm, from a distance. This was perfect.

Malah fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 16, 2020